arrrghh can't sleep >_< (1 Viewer)

rushworld

HSC
I've been trying to goto sleep for the last hour and I've given up!!! The same happened for the trial, I couldn't get to sleep for ANY of them no matter what I tried.

Oh well, I may as well spend this time studying :|

BOS:chainsaw:

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
I cant sleep either because of the DAMN BOS CLICK DOWN WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't stop staring at it!

Originally posted by rushworld
I've been trying to goto sleep for the last hour and I've given up!!! The same happened for the trial, I couldn't get to sleep for ANY of them no matter what I tried.

Oh well, I may as well spend this time studying :|

BOS:chainsaw:

me neither i can't get to sleep grrrrr but i think thats becos for the last to weeks i have been going to sleep around four or not sleeping whoopsie i should of got back into normal sleeping pattern before today oh well

JizZ

I WOULD sleep but I cant, seeing as im still writing out my related material points...

wooha for preparedness~!

rushworld

HSC
Originally posted by LaZy_KoReAn
is that HSC countdown watch bothering you 2?
My God is it ever, lol. My mum came into my room before (to be honest, to make sure I haven't done away with myself o_O) and saw me staring at the countdown and she laughed at it, damn parents :p

lalala, I'll get tired at around 1am I bet, and have 5hrs sleep and ruin my exam >_<

JizZ

woohoo im done with my materials, hsc here i come!!! lol

yeah anyway now im off to that lush, soft bed of mine to drift away to pleasant sleep

Jacko

booo
join the club
this is gay
i was like no school thinking just sleep...
end up thinking about other personal issues...
sigh ..
haha

Flick

Anyone else still up? I could do with some ideas on how to improve writing speed in 7 and a half hours (without cramping my hand up for the exam).....any takers?

FaBz

I still dont have any good ideas for the creative writing task!!!!

Kn1ght_M4r3

Originally posted by *Pink & Black*
me neither i can't get to sleep grrrrr but i think thats becos for the last to weeks i have been going to sleep around four or not sleeping whoopsie i should of got back into normal sleeping pattern before today oh well
i kn0w how that feelz, was up all nite i tihnk i only slept from the hours of 4:45am - 5:30am that is when my alarm went off so i could get some study in. and im here again lol. =0P

mon_mon

HSC
Ugh. i went to bed at 10, knowing i wouldn't be able to sleep for hours after i got to bed, and now im up again at 6:30, worring. that countdown timer is freaky as all hell.

ssssonicyouth

phonic booth
HSC
N/A
what are these countdown timers?

did you set your watch or is the board of studies making sadistic novelty devices now?

edit: i see it now... NOT FUNNY WEBMASTER PEOPLE!!!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)