arrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhh! One more day! (1 Viewer)

nomz

sameo... i haven't slept the last three nights... and i won't sleep tonight... but i know i did c@#p anyway... i'm just freakin out so bad...

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
same here - so scary but so out of one's control

tanvi

So will there be lots of people staying up tonight? Because I really don't think I'll be able to get to sleep...really I'll just be up all night deconstructing all my exams and the scaling for all my subjects...it'll be painful!

neuro_logik

HSC
tanvi said:
So will there be lots of people staying up tonight? Because I really don't think I'll be able to get to sleep...really I'll just be up all night deconstructing all my exams and the scaling for all my subjects...it'll be painful!
I'll be staying up :) considering I normally sleep at 5am anyway.

persephone

HSC
i probably won't be able to sleep. i've got it organised with my friends to be on msn all at the same time, to discuss results maybe, to whinge, to cry...this is like waiting for death...

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
me and basically all my friends are getting sms
i wish we were all on msn coz then i wouldn't have to waste my credit
i am basically just not going to write back to them

casrat86

HSC
arg

Yeah iam nervous, i really wanna go to uni. anyone know of anyone whos looking at going to uni in canberra, i need to find a friend to share a place with :uhhuh:
I hope i dont do bad 2morrow

rainonmay

floating around
HSC
im nervous but nothing i can do about it... i probably go to sleep.... i dont think i'll be able to stay up.....

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
my lip is bleeding.......ive been biting on it to much.........just thought id share that with u

ANYWAY GET OFF UR ASSES U LAZY SHITS and go out today.........do something.......dont sit around moping and watching the clock.........or else the day will go really slowly...........

somborac

HSC
settle down fools. its not like you can speed up the time. enjoy your holidays, lay back and go for the ride while the clock ticks down. and remember, the earlier u fall asleep...the faster tomorrow will come. so go out run do exercise, something really tiring and go to sleep at 6pm. otherwise im not nervous. what ever we get just remember the wise words of ned kelly..."such is life"...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)