ARRRRRRRRRRGH why wait? (1 Viewer)

Jezzabelle

why do guys still have to play games and wait a dew days before they contact a girl after a date... it totally shits me!

It doesnt mean your desperate or a loser if you sms the next day just to say you got home safe and you had a nice time... grrr
boys are so stupid

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
LOL yeah i think i get you, but men never have had brains when it came to women

though theres nothing worng with u msming him saying u had a great time and maybe u should catch up later in the week ...

Jezzabelle

i know we both had a great time and we both like each other a lot. I know he was upset i had to leave 'early' ("just 5 more minutes.." yeh he said that like 6 times...) and that we were talking about when we are both free next this week to see each other again
SO why the no contact huh?
... and am i just supposed to keep my thur, fri nights free in case he calls me?!?!
I really hate that idea of me waiting around for him... welll grrr to that

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i agree
i wouldnt think a guy is desporate...it would be cute if he calls straight away
unless hes a total weirdo
but in ur case if u guys hit it off
but patience is the key
and why canT u call him..or msg him?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
jezzabelle86 said:
why do guys still have to play games and wait a dew days before they contact a girl after a date... it totally shits me!

It doesnt mean your desperate or a loser if you sms the next day just to say you got home safe and you had a nice time... grrr
boys are so stupid
Why dont you take the initiative and call him up instead ? I mean the bloke's life doesnt suddenly just stop and encircle you. He could have a myriad of very worthwhile and relevant excuses for not contacting you back, ie, he was drunk, out with mates, another girl, the cricket or rugby was on.

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
jezzabelle86 said:

boys are so stupid
Here's an idea: How bout you call him!

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
hrmm yeah i think teh general concensus is if you pretty certain he liked you, just give him a call and arrange the next date!

if you wait for a guy to call you your in trouble (hell i cant even get a guy to reply to my pms or meails atm...though i get calls sometimes)

HSC
withoutaface said:
Excellent point! :) After all, it doesn't make you desperate or a loser to make the first move :)

Maybe he's an active campaigner for equal rights or something, and for that reason is going against what he's been told he should do all these years and leaving it to you :)

aimstar555

HSC
jezzabelle86 said:
i know we both had a great time and we both like each other a lot. I know he was upset i had to leave 'early' ("just 5 more minutes.." yeh he said that like 6 times...)
:) my boy does that with me all the time....sumtimes it's cute, other times it's REALLY ANNOYING!

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
withoutaface said:
yeah why are you letting this guy take control of it all?
Unless you're worried that maybe he didn't actually like you as much as you thought?

LazyBoy

HSC
not all guys a retards when it comes to women. i usually text a girl the next day after meeting her, just to say hi and see she got home alright and usually ask her whens she free next (to indiciate i had a good time). You dont sound despreate, you sound interested.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
maybe he just doesnt want to call you because your an ugly minging whore whom he just wanted to cover in wanking sludge and defecate upon??

Jiga

I dont think a chik calling a guy looks desperate, I think its jus when a guy does...maybe due to masculinity reasons or some shit.

LazyBoy

HSC
actually schoolies that statement makes you look really really insecure with your own massculinity. Why would you call a girl after seeing her? because your desperate? no. Because you enjoy her company and enjoy talking to her.

Jezzabelle

thanks all of you for your help.
its all good. he said he was so sorry, turns out he was avoiding me, because he was muslim and i am christian and he knew it wouldnt work and didnt want to hurt me?!

i did ask him like 5 times about his faith and he lied cos he knew i wouldnt go on a date with a non christian.... then once he gets a kiss he tells the truth ... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ah well, we resolved to still be friends, cos we still get along great but cant date cos of our religions

Krippeld

Yeah, a few people didn't like it when I started going out with my ex. I was a Christian, and she claimed to be a servant to Satan. Still, I didn't let that stand in my way! I wouldn't let my beliefs stand in the way of true love!
Perhaps this, then, is for the best...

santaslayer

HSC
Krippeld said:
Yeah, a few people didn't like it when I started going out with my ex. I was a Christian, and she claimed to be a servant to Satan. Still, I didn't let that stand in my way! I wouldn't let my beliefs stand in the way of true love!
Perhaps this, then, is for the best...
That's the biggest clash I've ever heard...LoLz

Good on you.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
jezzabelle86 said:

boys are so stupid
maybe cuase yuor their second or third option and they wait to see if they have a chance with another girl, and if all fails -- U hear a *ring* *ring* , "hey i am interested in yuo now"

alien

HSC
jezzabelle86 said:
thanks all of you for your help.
its all good. he said he was so sorry, turns out he was avoiding me, because he was muslim and i am christian and he knew it wouldnt work and didnt want to hurt me?!

i did ask him like 5 times about his faith and he lied cos he knew i wouldnt go on a date with a non christian.... then once he gets a kiss he tells the truth ... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ah well, we resolved to still be friends, cos we still get along great but cant date cos of our religions
bummer.
at least he didn't get anything more than a kiss out of you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)