Art Exam? (1 Viewer)

verdades

HSC
I've found they switched certain types of questions between two of them, in a couple of years. 2005, 2006, I think.
Usually, I'd go Conceptual, but I'll be basically going for whichever question is "culture".

MzBiiBii

HSC
I've found they switched certain types of questions between two of them, in a couple of years. 2005, 2006, I think.
Usually, I'd go Conceptual, but I'll be basically going for whichever question is "culture".
yeah I like culture too, that's what I did for the trials.

But still, I doubt I'll ever do practice :) and maybe postmodern because I feel that takes too much work :D I'm so excited to finish!!

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
yeah I like culture too, that's what I did for the trials.

But still, I doubt I'll ever do practice :) and maybe postmodern because I feel that takes too much work :D I'm so excited to finish!!

I always always always do frames. Think about it- they're not going to include a subjective frame essay (because it would be all opinion) so you're guaranteed a structural/cultural/postmodern frame question every year. I'm hanging out for a postmodernism question- it's so friggin easy to talk about.

Postmodernism = appropriation/humour/irony/defying the mainstream.

woooo art will be over soon!

fuzzy09

HSC
Im a 'Frames' person aswell. Im hoping theres a Cultural or Structural question and im all set :)

MzBiiBii

HSC
I always always always do frames. Think about it- they're not going to include a subjective frame essay (because it would be all opinion) so you're guaranteed a structural/cultural/postmodern frame question every year. I'm hanging out for a postmodernism question- it's so friggin easy to talk about.

Postmodernism = appropriation/humour/irony/defying the mainstream.

woooo art will be over soon!
in 24 hours it'll be all gone :)

I probably don't like postmodern simply because the artists I studied for them weren't that great.

Im a 'Frames' person aswell. Im hoping theres a Cultural or Structural question and im all set :)
Yeah, the artists I've studied would fit really well under those frames :)

please let there be a good question!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)