Art Express Opening (1 Viewer)

mckezz

Hey i heard the opening for art express was on the 16th jan. I thought all of the people who got into AE were supposed to be invited to this (my art teacher told me this and ive heard it from several other people). Has anyone else who got into AE been snobbed like me? or is it selective like all the other galleries? Anyone know.

tro

hehe

the official opening for all the people who got in is lik 10 days later. But it just OPENS on the 16th (tomorrow) im gonna go along anywayz! :D i wanna see how badly they've duplicated my video 10 times over so its all horribly blurred and screwed up sound. MEH! im happy its there anyways!

rubylotus11

Is that opening at the AGNSW or at David Jone's or something. It should be really interesting to see what artworks were chosen and what theme they went with.

s_kisses

HSC
at the opening on the 29th will EVERYONE who got selected for art express (no matter what location) attend?

soso

HSC
N/A
It seems teachers/markers/students at AGNSW, critics and bigwigs went to opening at AGNSW. You get invited to the venue your work is at. No great snubs are intended. Organization has been a bit on the haphazard side since it started. Opening was great, no snobbery, good finger food, pleasant atmosphere, lots of people, no pressure and lots of students present

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)