Art Express Preselection (1 Viewer)

em21

HSC
Queen Llamah said:
Lol, Nah I don't think our little town is good enough for the SMH. I'm from Deniliquin (I can see ur faces right now- "WTF is that?")- basically the midst of no where...
Hey congrats on getting preselected for Art Express!!! - you might be suprised to find out that I do know where Deniliquin is and I have been there too - my dad is one of those crazy hangliders who invade your town at the start of every year

Queen Llamah

HSC
em21 said:
Hey congrats on getting preselected for Art Express!!! - you might be suprised to find out that I do know where Deniliquin is and I have been there too - my dad is one of those crazy hangliders who invade your town at the start of every year
Lol I havent got pre-selected i was congratualting those who did but :D
I know those hangliders... They always seem to be flying around when i'm trying to get a tan in the pool... lol

em21

HSC
Queen Llamah said:
I know those hangliders... They always seem to be flying around when i'm trying to get a tan in the pool... lol
lol i am not suprised they are everywhere like thousands of tiny little flys

Queen Llamah

HSC
pattii said:
the markers are coming to my school to mark out bow's.. how do you know if your preselected?
Teacher/s will tell you. Either through phone call or they'll visit you, more likely to call....

~kiki

HSC
ok-- just informing everyone.

Today I received some forms from BOS. One that we have to fill out to give permission for our works to be used if they are selected, and one where we have to fill out a 100 word artists statement. It says the last day for these forms to be submitted is the 20th of Novemeber-- and I only received them today (14th). So, if you know you've been pre-selected, look out for the forms and if you don't receive them soon contact your art teacher otherwise you may crush your chances of being chosen for the exhibition.

Beeno

HSC
~kiki said:
ok-- just informing everyone.

Today I received some forms from BOS. One that we have to fill out to give permission for our works to be used if they are selected, and one where we have to fill out a 100 word artists statement. It says the last day for these forms to be submitted is the 20th of Novemeber-- and I only received them today (14th). So, if you know you've been pre-selected, look out for the forms and if you don't receive them soon contact your art teacher otherwise you may crush your chances of being chosen for the exhibition.
Yeah me too I only received them today. I thought everyone else got them before the art exam so was pretty paranoid. I'm going to express post it when I fill it out. Or should I register post to make sure it isn't lost?

Haha.

~kiki

HSC
Beeno said:
Yeah me too I only received them today. I thought everyone else got them before the art exam so was pretty paranoid. I'm going to express post it when I fill it out. Or should I register post to make sure it isn't lost?

Haha.
I'm going to fax and post mine :p

chupabum

HSC
I got mine today :) i post and fax it to them . incase.
They also gave me the wrong fax number. so I had to call them up to check whats wrong.

bttrflyeffect17

HSC
~kiki said:
10% of the state would be 800 wouldn't it?...

Also, congrats :)
ah, sorry, as you can see, my maths is trully terrible.
yep you're right lol.
so it all makes sense now :)
haha judging from this im glad i did well in art, seeing as i probably failed 2u maths

~kiki

HSC
Argh-- major panic. The fax won't send through. They say its disconnected?? Does anyone have the real number?

Beeno

HSC
~kiki said:
Argh-- major panic. The fax won't send through. They say its disconnected?? Does anyone have the real number?
Which is the wrong number? The one in the letter? My teacher was going to fax mine and post it as well ...

~kiki

HSC
Beeno said:
Which is the wrong number? The one in the letter? My teacher was going to fax mine and post it as well ...
Well, it says its disconnected. The one it gave me was 8796 6311

claudia b

HSC
i obky just found out by post that i was preselected... my teacher didn't call but i am so excited regardless!!
i swear, i dream of getting into artexpress at the AGNSW, but it might not happen... All the same, i'm siked! congrats to everyone else

hpk

HSC
~kiki said:
Well, it says its disconnected. The one it gave me was 8796 6311
I had the same problem. I rang up and they said it isn't working and to use this number

8736 6311

~kiki

HSC
hpk said:
I had the same problem. I rang up and they said it isn't working and to use this number

8736 6311
thanks very much!

em21

HSC
claudia b said:
i obky just found out by post that i was preselected... my teacher didn't call but i am so excited regardless!!
i swear, i dream of getting into artexpress at the AGNSW, but it might not happen... All the same, i'm siked! congrats to everyone else
OMG that is so GREAT!!!!! Congrats on getting preselected - seems kind of suprising that your teacher didn't call you but then who really cares - it is still amazing coz you got a PRESELECTION!!!

Gen-Williams

HSC
hey all
i was also lucky enough to get pre-selected for art express for my film. However its causing me significant stress as the art express people want my film to be put back on mini dv tape. i had enough difficulty getting it off tapes and am at an absolute loss as how put it back on...the only programme i know how to use is one called 'firestreamer' but that was discontinued as of march 8. if anyone who also made a film/video could help me it would be GREATLY appreciated! congrats to all other artists of 2007 as well!!!

Beeno

HSC
Gen-Williams said:
hey all
i was also lucky enough to get pre-selected for art express for my film. However its causing me significant stress as the art express people want my film to be put back on mini dv tape. i had enough difficulty getting it off tapes and am at an absolute loss as how put it back on...the only programme i know how to use is one called 'firestreamer' but that was discontinued as of march 8. if anyone who also made a film/video could help me it would be GREATLY appreciated! congrats to all other artists of 2007 as well!!!

That's awesome! I assume you erased your film from your mini DV tape? Sorry I have no clue about film haha but just saying CONGRATS! XD

~kiki

HSC
Gen-Williams said:
hey all
I suggest that you maybe go into school and consult with one of the technology teachers there. I'm sure they'd be happy to help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)