art express (1 Viewer)

HI thechosen1
i'm the friend of helzi's that has been accepted into the exhibit at david jones (elizabeth st)
Cool fruity, we are all gonna pig out @ the breakfast :apig: , while we try and explain our works to one another.

thechosen1

ok... u guys know sooo much more than me... when do u find out about what street ur in? livingdeadgirl, whats ur name, art work and whats it about? i've already got butterflies about the opening! my name is lisa, my artwork is 'the world according to me' and its a collection of work with simplistic figures, shades of black and white and is sybolic of materialistic world and how the world moulds our individuality... oh and btw congratulations!!! i shall see you two at the opening!

helzi

hey thechosen1. livingdeadgirl is working tonight so i might as well answer your questions. wow your artwork sounds really interesting.
lol we sound like we know so much? hmmm its partially because were sooo excited, and the other part is that we have great teachers.
i thought they tell you what street you made it in, in the letter for dj. if not call lesley - shell tell you - shes heaps nice.
livingdeadgirl's name is tina, and i can never remember her title exactly. i think its "when you hold a flower in your hand, it is your world for the moment". tina can tell you about what its about - i think its better that way. Her work is absolutely beautiful!!! i am fortunate to have one of her other artworks. her artexpress one is a cross between an influence of james gleesons artwork and georgia o keefe. its supposed to be a flower even though it may not look like it - but its heaps good.
what school do u go to lisa.
i look forward to meeting you there too.

helzi

@ FARNACLE

ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD
DONT WORRY
ITS OVER FINALLY!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)