Art of Smart Education Tutuors Review (1 Viewer)

Art of Smart

HSC
N/A
Re: 回覆: Art of Smart Education Tutuors Review

Don't even think twice going there. It's DAMN expensive and it's CRAP!
I failed my first assessment in maths......fck....

The maths tutors bludge and waste your time. And it's like freakin $50 an hour and they only got a 97 ATAR.....wtf.......
Hey,

Sorry to hear you that you didn't have a positive experience!

We do provide a 1 on 1 mentoring service where we teach the syllabus, + mentoring. All our coaches are academically successful (generally 98+ ATAR) and have coaching experience. Importantly they are backed by teaching and mentoring resources as well that we have developed + 7 years of research with NSW's top students.

If you send me a PM about what happened it would be much appreciated so I can look into it to make sure it doesn't happen again! We have a big focus on making sure we get results (in fact we do get great results which is why I am concerned about your feedback!)

In saying that, no-one should expect that simply getting a tutor or a coach will necessarily transform your marks. I hope you have since got the results you desire!

Thanks for your feedback,

Rowan

Reactions: tk8

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad

In saying that, no-one should expect that simply getting a tutor or a coach will necessarily transform your marks. I hope you have since got the results you desire!

Thanks for your feedback,

Rowan
-Queschun to ease the tenshun-

Rowan, you're the founder of AoS, right? Well, my friend tells me you're really hot. I'm mirin'.

PS. Just saw you on one of your vids. Wow, she wasn't lying!

PPS. Get rid of the flash on your site. Do you really want to scare away those loyal to Mr. Jobs? KA CHING!

Last edited:

Art of Smart

HSC
N/A

-Queschun to ease the tenshun-

Rowan, you're the founder of AoS, right? Well, my friend tells me you're really hot. I'm mirin'.

PS. Just saw you on one of your vids. Wow, she wasn't lying!

PPS. Get rid of the flash on your site. Do you really want to scare away those loyal to Mr. Jobs? KA CHING!
Hey Satvik,

Yes, I am the founder of AoS! Haha, thanks! I gather you are a loyal Apple fan? The whole site is flash! (It is something I have been looking at changing)

Congrats re: acing Year 12 last year! (Baulko Pride!) Hope you are enjoying Medicine.

Rowan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)