Art of smart education (1 Viewer)

nalion

HSC
Just wondering if anyone has used art of smart education for tutoring. Is it any good?

Art of Smart

HSC
N/A
Just wondering if anyone has used art of smart education for tutoring. Is it any good?
Hi Nalion,

Thanks for asking about Art of Smart Education. I actually started AOSE some time ago, so thought since you hadn't got a response to your question I would jump in with a quick response!

We provide academic mentoring - essentially this is syllabus driven 1 on 1 tuition generally in your home, as well mentoring you to equip you with study, exam and life skills based on 7 years of research we have conducted with Australia's top students. As a result, our approach is a little different, so it really depends on what you are looking for as it doesn't suit every student's needs.

In saying this, we do get results. Our 2011 Year 12 cohort did achieve an average mark improvement in the subject they were receiving coaching in of 21.41% (or roughly 2 Bands improvement).

My recommendation is to give us a call and have a chat about with us about exactly what you are looking for and the specific challenges you want help with - we can provide you with information about a specific coach we may have available to help you. Please note, that if we don't feel we are the right fit for you, we will be also be upfront and tell you. At the end of the day it has to work for you.

If you like the sound of what we do, and who we have available to help, you can then make a booking. We don't have any restrictive contracts, so if for some reason if you have 1 or 2 lessons and discover our approach doesn't work for you, then you are not locked into anything and can easily discontinue lessons.

Hope you have found this helpful. At the end of the day it all depends on what you are specifically looking for and what challenges you are having that you require help with. Should you wish to chat with me personally about this, PM me, and I can get in touch with you.

All the best,

Rowan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)