Art of Smart for Economics tutoring (1 Viewer)

asafoetida

HSC
Does anyone here go to Art of Smart for HSC Economics tutoring? If you do, could you give it a review? If not, what other economics tutors would you recommend?

nathanzhou1234

HSC
Does anyone here go to Art of Smart for HSC Economics tutoring? If you do, could you give it a review? If not, what other economics tutors would you recommend?
I know a few guys for ecos if you’re looking for a private tutor

HSC
Art of Smart is a reputable and well-regarded tutoring center that offers economics tutoring for HSC students. They have a team of experienced and qualified economics teachers who have a proven track record of helping students improve their results.

If you are looking for alternative Economics tutors, you can also consider other reputable tutoring centers or individual tutors who specialize in HSC economics. It is always recommended to look for tutors with a strong academic background in economics and experience teaching the HSC curriculum. Additionally, you can check the tutor's reviews and testimonials from past students or parents.

Ultimately, the most important thing is to find a tutor that you feel comfortable working with and who can help you achieve your goals. It's recommended to interview potential tutors to get a sense of their teaching style and whether they would be a good fit for you.
hi chatgpt

asafoetida, this unsubstantive response should be ignored

nathanzhou1234

HSC
hi chatgpt

asafoetida, this unsubstantive response should be ignored
Oh lmao it actually is written by an AI. I’m always wondering how hiva seems to know so much to type up extended responses about each subject.

nathanzhou1234

HSC
Lol was my response to robotic.
Let me try again
*cough* *cough*

Hey there! I'm not sure if anyone here personally goes to Art of Smart for HSC economics tutoring, but from what I've heard, they're a pretty solid choice. They have a team of experienced and qualified economics teachers, and they have a proven track record of helping students improve their results. If you're looking for an alternative, you can also check out other reputable tutoring centers or individual tutors who specialize in HSC economics. Just make sure to do your research and find a tutor that you feel comfortable working with and can help you achieve your goals. Good luck!
Lmao

Attachments

asafoetida

HSC
Thanks everyone for the recommendations and comments! If anyone else has something to add, feel free to do so.

Jos:)

HSC
my mates went to Project for eco (did accel at baulko). one got 97 and the other 95.

carrotsss

HSC
Ngl I've thought some of hiva's responses seemed funny for a while, and I just checked a few recent posts and they all get flagged as AI

@Hivaclibtibcharkwa how long have u been using AI for some of your posts 😭

Hoping For Med

HSC
It’s pretty good. Motivational and helpful. Recommend going if you need lol👏

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)