Art teachers driving me mad~! (1 Viewer)

Twinkle18

Twinkle18
HSC
undefined
undefinedundefined
Has anyone else found that HSC art teachers, like changing their minds about where they want ur arwork to go, how they want it, and in general find that their art teachers think that they own your artwork|? Please write because i need to know if anyone else is having problems with their teachers!!!!!!!!

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Twinkle18 said:
undefined
undefinedundefined
Has anyone else found that HSC art teachers, like changing their minds about where they want ur arwork to go, how they want it, and in general find that their art teachers think that they own your artwork|? Please write because i need to know if anyone else is having problems with their teachers!!!!!!!!
yes art teachers are about as sane as a flying cheese playing a harp

ergh they constantly fill ur head with stuff;
no thats bad
dont do that
wat about this
do this for me
JUST DO IT AND STOP WHINGING..

you could just ignore :)

Tingaling

HSC
calm down.. my art teacher is really good actually.. although she can be very annoying.. but i'm always the goody goody face ^_^

but i got really pissed off at her cos she was getting me totally lost when i actually have a clear vision of where im heading and what i want to do!! geez..

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
my art teacher tells you how good something is and then when it comes to marking you get a crap mark. If its crap they should say so.

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
mine just changes her mind evry five seconds and expects you to intuitivly know thats he has changed her mind... but she is really dedicated to helping us all so - so be it

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
etc. etc. etc. said:
My art teacher is brilliant :cool:
you are in year 11, right? THATS why your art teacher is brilliant, because you haven't started the hsc - or the everything/one human or inanimate object will die if they get in my way. whats that? the E1HIODW. you tell me you love your art teacher this time next year :uhhuh: you won't

mossup

can you do the mossup?
cloud eight & nine tenths. Yes its frustrating
HSC
does anyone find that their art teacher talks alot???? i've had two male art teachers and they both are real talkers!!! one could talk underwater with marbles in his mouth, and the other just makes us about 5 mins late for classes:p

oh our first art teacher would be talking to us and as we'd try to back away saying "yeah....yeah....of course i totally agree......!....." he'd be like following us as he was talking!!! haha it was so funny cos whenever we were late for a class we could just blame it on him :p

datAsianGuy

over school
HSC
yeah, our art teacher is a space tripper. cept i ddont do art aye, so i dont really care... hes cool though, ive got nothin against the bloke... hes cool to us cept hes from the 80s and therfore says the most random things iv ever heard from any teacher.... cept my english teacher today just randomly blurrted something out... i think it was "BLUE" or something like that.... except we were in geo but had our english teacher................wtf???

Insouciance

HSC
My teacher is about as useful as a piece of wood. Rude, sneaky and has virtually accused me of downloading parts of my work off the internet, even though she witnessed me creating them.

Actually 90% of the Yr 12 teachers this year are incompetent which scares me.

RtX

HSC
My art teacher is a retarded midget.
Changed her mind the whole damn time and cant even control the damn class.
Then she complains we are a bunch of animals, when she doesnt set out any work.
Then she finally does set out work, and then she changes it and makes us all fail.
Like WTF.

alzeari

Alzeari!!!
HSC
nah, i get along really well with our art teacher. he's almost like one of us! 'sept he obviously has alot more valid points and shit. i think it would suck to have a art teacher like that!!!!!

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Twinkle18 said:
undefined
undefinedundefined
Woah thsi thread is heaps old
But oh well.

Art teachers are fickle.

AlyBum

HSC
My art teacher is a male and he is sooo funny.. he helps me heaps! and goes with any ideas i have!..hes excellent!.. He treats his students like his kids and really does alot 4 us.. he thinks of us on teh weekend as he excitedly tells us of the things he did 4 us in his notpad on the weekend.. lols.. hes the only male in teh creative arts staffroom which is horrible in a way bcoz 1 of the art teachers is just a poshy u know wat.. ( a laddidah women) haha She told me to start my painitng all over again and she just dos'nt give you any encouragment whatso ever.. my art teacher is always bithcing about her and it gets him fired up!!.. haha otherwise i would have to say i love my art teacher and the help i get and im sorry to hear that in some cases some aent as lucky!!.. but good luck this year guys! .. yet im sure you all dont need it!.. .. Mwa.. Aly..

LilMelski

HSC
Heyyyy I FEEL UR PAIN!!!!! but c'mon they are heaps worse than jus picky lol
nag nag nag nag.... its nhot like art is our only subject... seriously!
They must have to sit a complaining/nagging/fus pot test...
jus think about its all due in like 3 months... then its ALL THEORY!!!!!!! yay....:S lol
GOOD LUCK!

ilovebilly

HSC
my art teacher is super nice...but there's this new teacher that came along...full on criticises peoples work...and yeah...sux so bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)