art theory (1 Viewer)

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
just wondering, is this the only university that offers art theory or does somewhere like USYD offer it too?
also is art theory particularly good at UNSW? how would you rate it? anything special?

thanks

Porcia

HSC
yeah cofa is the only uni which offers art theory at bachelor level - usyd offers art theory as a subject only and is very inadequate - too limited. unsw's art theory, because it is a degree, allows u to take such a broader range. u can do fine arts electives on the side, as well as any other cofa discipline like design or fashion or whatever the hell u want.

i should know - im doing B Art Theory/B Laws at UNSW. its very satisfying! this semester im doing one law subject two art theory and one fine art subject. its well balanced. if u want to know more email me - ill send u my email in PM

art theory is VERY good at unsw. but having said all this positive crap - i do have to say that its probably best to combine it with something like law or arts or something because to be honest - the graduation prospects arent that great. but dont let this deter u - u make the job from the degree - dont let the degree make ur job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)