ArtExpress Nominations, anyone been notified yet? (1 Viewer)

sweir

HSC
has anyone found out if they have been shortlisted??

or does anyone know when we will find out..?

:)

nipples---

HSC
apparently ive been preselected, my art teachers brother is a hsc marker! =] but its not like an official thing yet, 5 others in my class were preselected, but he was just walking past them and said he saw the sticker on 5 of them, the "preselected" sticker or something i dunno

China Doll

HSC
Wow, what school do you go to? I don't have hopes as ambitious for mine! What's yours like?

silverfiction

HSC
our school is getting marked on monday and i'll definitely know if any get pre-selected into art express coz i'll be there the whole day =)

apparently the art teachers are told halfway through the afternoon who was pre-selected after the markers r finished.

so im so snooping around :wave:

anyway i hope i get preselected, that means we get 47+ / 50

HORRAYYY

sweir

HSC
silverfiction said:
our school is getting marked on monday and i'll definitely know if any get pre-selected into art express coz i'll be there the whole day =)

apparently the art teachers are told halfway through the afternoon who was pre-selected after the markers r finished.

so im so snooping around :wave:

anyway i hope i get preselected, that means we get 47+ / 50

HORRAYYY
im pretty sure its 46 or more....
anyway good luck everyone. and if that question before was aimed at me i go to st pats suth.

Katieeee

HSC
Two people from my school both found out yesterday that they had been nominated.

silverfiction

HSC
sweir said:
im pretty sure its 46 or more....
anyway good luck everyone. and if that question before was aimed at me i go to st pats suth.
nah i think they recently upped the marks.

MadamGuilia

HSC
I seriously thought it was 48+ At the least.

2 people from my class were pre-selected.

I'm worried about the mark of mine - particularly seeing as my heart and passion went into my work. I shall say no more.

lewisj

HSC
i found out i got preselected today im totally stoked, 2 ppl in our class got chosen the other was my girlfriend ha:)

lealea226

HSC
How do you actually get informed if your pre-selected?? is it by mail or something?? Our school hasnt heard any new yet I dont think

MadamGuilia

HSC
I think the school is told.. my mates had to go into school to fill out some forms. The school rang the students in our school's case.

Rfelt110191

HSC
If u get marked internally ur principle will be notified (coz those works have to be sent off) but if u get marked externally u only find out later i think by letter
And dw about ur mark coz u can still get above 48 and not get preselected 4 art express... like we had a bos inspection this yr and they gave a letter to my teacher who passed it on to me which basically said that if u have a nude in ur work its most likely not going to be considered for art express (i think it was in light of the controversy) but the thing is i was assured u can still get the marks...
my school got 21 preselections last yr so fingers crossed!

silverfiction

HSC
sweir said:
has anyone found out if they have been shortlisted??

or does anyone know when we will find out..?

:)
just found out today that i got pre-selected! so happy! :D

:jaw:

Iamadam

HSC
hey, our school at the class divided. some of the artworks stayed at school to be examined and the others got sent away. the ones that stayed got marked already and out of my class one boy was selected. Mine is still in the process of getting marked i think, and i dont even know where it went.

if anyone is interested i did an animation and its on youtube. so u can have a look!

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=u1EjArP83u0

SH33P

k lol...
HSC
Iamadam said:
hey, our school at the class divided. some of the artworks stayed at school to be examined and the others got sent away. the ones that stayed got marked already and out of my class one boy was selected. Mine is still in the process of getting marked i think, and i dont even know where it went.

if anyone is interested i did an animation and its on youtube. so u can have a look!

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=u1EjArP83u0

nice vid! the actor seems familiar :D

groggyb

HSC
yes it does mean i got preselected haha
my twin did as well which is pretty cool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)