Artist study (1 Viewer)

sunshinechick88

HSC
Just need a little advice... is it better to do as many artist studies as you can or to one artist in heaps of detail? And is the theory any harder than year 11? thanks

Last edited:

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
sunshinechick88 said:
Just need a little advice... is it better to do as many artist studies as you can or to one artist in heaps of detail? And is the theory any harder than year 11? thanks

Hmmm I think its best to do a range of artists...in detail and not tooooo many....like dont do 50 of them, thats not really practical is it?

This term we have 6 core ones (Abstract expressionism) and 3 of our own choosing (i'm doing bill hensen, rene magritte and ana mendieta)

...by the way, ur not talking about case studies are you? :|

Oh and PS: Art theory doesnt really change that much in difficulty, except EVERYTHING COUNTS this time :) My school does the art theory course quite differently to most so yeah..i really cannot say that much about difficulty

Last edited:

sunshinechick88

HSC
lol yeah not case studys... it sucks that everything counts but yeah i thought a couple of artists would be better but my teacher said one artist :| which i thought was kinda weird.... thanks heaps! and i find theory easy so i guess i wont have problems :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)