Arts Network Mentoring Program (1 Viewer)

Bob.

HSC
I got my letter today, i guess my mails just slow. Yeah im in the blue group, what are other people in?

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
niteshade1312 said:
I want to find out what colour group im leading! Do you know the name of your mentors?
It doesn't give us names - just says what group you're in, where to go, when to go and what'll be happening.

I'm in Team Blue, but I'm not sure if I want to go yet. I'll probably have to decide in the next day or so.

veridis

droog
HSC
did we have colour groups last year? i just remember getting my mentor name in an email. they must have some new stuff happening. i guess we'll find out on saturday.

veridis

droog
HSC
You will be mentoring first years in the RED GROUP.
score
This means that both you and your first years will be registering at 9:15am.
shit

so if any of you first years are in red and do liberal studies you may well end up with me as your mentor.

Bob.

HSC
do we have to be there at 9.15? i thought it started at 10. and how do we get to the eastern avenue complex anyway? is it near the quad? cos thats really the only building i know.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Bob. said:
do we have to be there at 9.15? i thought it started at 10. and how do we get to the eastern avenue complex anyway? is it near the quad? cos thats really the only building i know.
The time depends on your group, I think. I'm in Blue and I have to arrive at 10. I'm pretty sure Red is earlier. (Are there any other groups?)

Campus map: http://db.auth.usyd.edu.au/directories/map/largemap00a.html. Eastern Avenue is at K19.

So what sort of stuff are we actually doing on Monday? They sold me as soon as they got to 'morning tea', but I like details.

veridis

droog
HSC
if you only know your quad just tell your mentor and they can prob meet you there. you should be getting a msg from your mentor soon as we got details on our kids today.
you pretty much just get to know your group, do a little photo scavenger hunt thing so you have to visit everywhere and get to know the place. get a couple of talks about everything you can do. then just hang out and ask any questions you want answered. it's all pretty relaxed though i'm sure some mentors have their activities more structured. we have a mentor meeting coming up where we get told all the specifics for this years events and stuff so more info soon.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I'm mentoring the Blue Group (but there are dozens of mentors in both the red and blue groups so it doesn't really narrow it down much).

Registering at 10. YESSSS 45 minutes more sleep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)