Arts Network Transition & Mentoring Program? (1 Viewer)

Delta32

usyd junkie
HSC
hehe, yeh I have the latest version, I still have 2 with absosutely no contact details.

Thx anyway.

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
haha i have 2 aswell im thinking hrmm oh well it wasnt all that fun having to call people anyways i felt like an idoit (oh yes ill be the one with the pink unicorn (nooooooooo i didnt sound stupid at all))

Delta32

usyd junkie
HSC
I settled for attempting to be normal (note attempting), jeans... the same white shirt... black bag...lol

Oh well, all done now... yay.

Where are you meeting yours? I settled for Fisher Steps... everyone knows where they are!

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
hahah im meeting them at the same spot, couldnt think of anywhere else theyd know! haha so yeah ill see you there (proberbly along with everyone elses mentor groups!)

haha i left my shirt in gosford at a footy game (sharks vs knights woot hsarks won lol) so i smsed liz this morning and arranged to pick one up from her lol (haha see no one should give me things that early!

Delta32

usyd junkie
HSC
lol... yeh, I can see everyone meeting at Fisher, I hope some people go for the quad option!

LazyBoy

HSC
lol i cant remember for the life of me if i actaully bothered to give my mobile number or what, so how do we know whom our mentor is.

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
umm sita cant find you on the list (doesnt mean ur not their perse) means in the 480 names i cant find your (so sleepy)

rock up on the day and im sure theyll sort you out

yeah so am i but still its right there above u..im not asking for rocket science

eshi

shy
HSC
Hehehe....I'm posting from Fisher, Shelly is teaching us how to use the computers and stuff. (Thanks for letting me tag along Shelly! :D ) So how did everyone think the day was?

chepas

HSC
Bahaha hey eshi you should be about a block of computers just behind me :p.

Cheers shell. A whole lot of stuff is finally as clear as a bell... :D

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
ours wasn't really that good.. our mentor took us to the co-op bookshop and that was it.

eshi

shy
HSC
Espo15 said:
ours wasn't really that good.. our mentor took us to the co-op bookshop and that was it.
Did you guys do the scavenger hunt thing? We didn't...we learnt how to use the computer system/where important stuff is located around uni...handy, if I remember it all that is :rolleyes:

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
It was such a worthwhile day. Learnt where useful things are, had a good mentor, met people... :)

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
nup, no scavenger hunt or computer system thing.

just co-op bookshop haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)