Arts Network Transition & Mentoring Program? (1 Viewer)

Delta32

usyd junkie
HSC
LazyBoy said:
yeah i think you were in my large group. by memory.
yeh, I was trying to keep that larger group going, between two of the other (not so confident?) mentors... it was rather hard, then with a group of 9, I was kept occupied.

Who's group were you in? James', Wendys' or Rachels'?

LazyBoy

HSC
lol James. was my mentor. yeah you had enough energy, but i tihnk the whole large group thing wasnt really prepared enough. lol

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
give us abreak we kinda found out our groups and who we were working with on saturday and got half an hour to plan....not easy lol

plus like especially for me as a former first year its down right intimdating being in charge, esp when half the poeple i was suppose to advise where older than myself!

LazyBoy

HSC
im not sayaing it should have been easy :p im just pointing out the fact that planning could have been better. Blame it on the people above you guys :p

Delta32

usyd junkie
HSC
LazyBoy said:
lol James. was my mentor. yeah you had enough energy, but i tihnk the whole large group thing wasnt really prepared enough. lol
Thanks for the compliment (I think ;)??)...

aww dude, should have come to my group (like 2 others did).. I just inherited ppl as we went along... (didn't I say to transfer to my group on here before? lol)

Feel free to join us on Weds if you like..

LazyBoy

HSC
Delta32 said:
Thanks for the compliment (I think ;)??)...

aww dude, should have come to my group (like 2 others did).. I just inherited ppl as we went along... (didn't I say to transfer to my group on here before? lol)

Feel free to join us on Weds if you like..
hehe i just might, lol. I dont think anyone went ot the scavenger hunt. My mentor only took three photos rofl.

Delta32

usyd junkie
HSC
lazy: did you get to meet anyone? pm me if you wanna come on weds.

I did the hunt by default (whilst doing tours, showing the back routes etc)..didnt do things which were too silly or tiresome..

and I ensured I took a few more than necessary photos, even though the young ladies in my group insisted I don't...

I think that's the aim of a mentor, to attempt to be slightly extroverted...(even if one is an introvert)

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
lots of kiddies did, mine just werent interested, i had to do my own tour which was how to design a table using central timetabling, how to find course library lists, how to order your course notes online, where copy centre is, where co op is, where the gym is, quick look at holme (i had photos to pick up) ect ect

im fairly outgoing but it was odd to turn out to be one of the youngest in my group...but i guess my tendancy to babble helped...the fact i havent goten to bed beofre 1am past four night and have been up before 8am on all of them didnt

LazyBoy

HSC
i met a couple of the ppl in my group, didnt really hit i off with em though, sorta like had nothing in common. But yeah im sure will meet heaps of ppl on wed.

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
Delta32 said:
Jame=James it seems. (they left off a s??)

and lucky you... I'm emil....... if anyone knows me...
yea you were in my large group

Delta32

usyd junkie
HSC
well, if anyone wants to join my group on Wednesday feel free...(pm me for deets)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)