Arts Network Transition & Mentoring Program? (1 Viewer)

Delta32

usyd junkie
HSC
shelley said:
pick me pick me...oh wait i have authority!

mwahaha wonder if ill ever need that god awful tshirt again!
heh, yeh, I changed at Uni, and then before my SRC meeting. Maybe at the end of the program function? nah..

lol... in the draw with the other society, campaign etc tshirts (pjs!)

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
LazyBoy said:
i had no problem with him, he was a nice guy. Just i think the group dynamics was off.
Yeah. James was really nice, just not my kind of person. He was really quiet and shy and I'm kind of err loud and hyper. Our group didn't really have much in common. I made good friends with the one girl who had the same interests as me (and funnily enough...she escaped with me, although I really HAD left my sunglasses in the room) but I got along with the other group heaps well, we had lots in common, one of the girls had the same name as me! I never meet people with my name ever. Plus one guy was hot...:D

chepas

HSC
shelley said:
mwahaha wonder if ill ever need that god awful tshirt again!
To see it never again, just go up to Gosford ;)

As for 'babbling' - you didn't give many if not any hints of nervousness. I remember thinking 'Ah ha. Someone who knows stuff and imparts it'. And as for dead silences, meh. Why are English speakers so scared of them? :p

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
chepas said:
To see it never again, just go up to Gosford ;)

As for 'babbling' - you didn't give many if not any hints of nervousness. I remember thinking 'Ah ha. Someone who knows stuff and imparts it'. And as for dead silences, meh. Why are English speakers so scared of them? :p
LOL oh that was bad....very nerve racking ringing liz...umm i lost my shirt! the day after we got them

lol silences in big group situatio make mentors nervous its like "omg ask me something!"

hrmm i was nervous in the morning (hence i fidgited) but by the time lunch came i was ok, small groups freaked me out.

chepas

HSC
Pehehe...

On Enrolment Day I lost my student card 30 seconds after getting it laminated - organised my junk on top of a bin (closed!) and left it there. Took me an hour to retrace my steps and get it back finally!

LazyBoy

HSC
yulia said:
Yeah. James was really nice, just not my kind of person. He was really quiet and shy and I'm kind of err loud and hyper. Our group didn't really have much in common. I made good friends with the one girl who had the same interests as me (and funnily enough...she escaped with me, although I really HAD left my sunglasses in the room) but I got along with the other group heaps well, we had lots in common, one of the girls had the same name as me! I never meet people with my name ever. Plus one guy was hot...:D
you saying i wasnt enough eye candy? :p.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)