Asian Dramas (1 Viewer)

rokkuguhyo

HSC
I think I cried in like every episode of 1 Litre of Tears. So fkn sad. But the weird thing is, I didn't even cry when she died, I just felt relieved.
Other dramas I've watched are:
Full House
Hana Yori Dango
My Girl- I'm like in LOVE with Lee Dong Wook!!
Brown Sugar Macchiato
Rainbow Romance (haven't finished yet-too many episodes)

& yeah I think that's it.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
I watched this Jap movie with my lil brother today, it was called Honokio or something. Its a kids movie, but i was about to cry during some scenes :eek: so glad it had a happy ending though ^_^

Aplus

HSC
N/A
  • 1 Litre of Tears
  • Nobuta wo Produce
  • Proposal Daisakusen
  • My Boss, My Hero
  • Hana Yori Dango

persephone

HSC
I just finished Kisazrazu Cats' Eye (it's few years old but that was really good) and Bara no Nai Hanaya.

Btw, has anyone seen Last Friends yet? Is it any good?

stillwaters

HSC
my girl.... >< my name is kim samsoon....

SUPER ROOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!
great distraction from stresses of hsc...
unfortunatley tends to cut into study time... ><

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
HANA YORI DANGO FTW!
ahem.. I really liked that show! Made me fall in love with Japanese series. I also liked 1L of Tears, Hana Kimi, GTO, Gokusen (got kinda boring after season 1. Have you seen season 3 in Japan? Complete REPEAT!) and Detective Conan. I really want to watch Stand Up! because Oguri Shun (<3) is in it, but I can't seem to get my hands on a copy...
I've also recently watched Bambino featuring Jun Matsumoto.

Donski

HSC
N/A
huh canton? nah ah.

you ought to see "bad couple" ;)

i wanna watch mom has grown horns!!!

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I'm currently watching nothing.

persephone

HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
HANA YORI DANGO FTW!
ahem.. I really liked that show! Made me fall in love with Japanese series. I also liked 1L of Tears, Hana Kimi, GTO, Gokusen (got kinda boring after season 1. Have you seen season 3 in Japan? Complete REPEAT!) and Detective Conan. I really want to watch Stand Up! because Oguri Shun (<3) is in it, but I can't seem to get my hands on a copy...
I've also recently watched Bambino featuring Jun Matsumoto.
I liked it HYD but I can't rewatch it. All that melodrama is not my thing. But that's the show that got me into Arashi so ...

Stand Up!! is really really good. My brother, who doesn't like any of the things I like, really got into it too.

If you're a Oguri Shun fan, 2 of his movies are showing at the Sydney Film Festival in June: Crows Zero and Sukiyaki Western Django (or something)

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
persephone said:
I liked it HYD but I can't rewatch it. All that melodrama is not my thing. But that's the show that got me into Arashi so ...

Stand Up!! is really really good. My brother, who doesn't like any of the things I like, really got into it too.

If you're a Oguri Shun fan, 2 of his movies are showing at the Sydney Film Festival in June: Crows Zero and Sukiyaki Western Django (or something)
LOL, yeah I really liked HYD, but when I watched it the second time I realised how dramatised everything was. So I just skipped most of the movie until I saw Rui. haha. Yeah, that show got me into Arashi as well. Their music is kinda crazy though :uhoh:

Oh wow, I really want to watch Stand Up! But I'm not too sure where you can buy it from? Do you know of any places with English Subs on Jap Dramas?

:jaw: no way!! Sydney Film Festival? Where at?

persephone

HSC
Check www.sydneyfilmfestival.org for where to buy tickets and stuff. I think that the festival itself is 18+ so you should check that first.

Crows: Episode 0
KUROZU ZERO

8th June 8.00PM GU George Street
9th June 8.30PM GU George Street

SUKIYAKI WESTERN DJANGO

7th June 8.30PM GU George Street
12th June 8.45PM GU George Street

You can't really buy a legit version of Stand Up!! on DVD with subs. I downloaded mine.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
persephone said:
Check www.sydneyfilmfestival.org for where to buy tickets and stuff. I think that the festival itself is 18+ so you should check that first.

Crows: Episode 0
KUROZU ZERO

8th June 8.00PM GU George Street
9th June 8.30PM GU George Street

SUKIYAKI WESTERN DJANGO

7th June 8.30PM GU George Street
12th June 8.45PM GU George Street

You can't really buy a legit version of Stand Up!! on DVD with subs. I downloaded mine.
aww, i'm not 18 + :mad:
thanks for the info anyways =D

omg you serious? Where did you d/l it from? Crunchy Roll?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)