Asian guys are out-competed by white guys for asian girls (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reckoner

HSC
I'm not particularly attracted to Asian girls anyways.

Asian girls have small titties ... :cook::cook:

I like em big and busty and feminine.

James Dean

The oldest join date here
HSC
N/A
I'm not particularly attracted to Asian girls anyways.

Asian girls have small titties ... :cook::cook:

I like em big and busty and feminine.
ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

Even most asian girls in their 20's have such incredibly tiny tits (if any at all) you'd think you were about to suck the tits off a 12 year old aussie girl.

It reminds of this time when i was about to fuck this 20 year old asian girl from my uni. After using my army knife to cut off her bra and expose her tits a huge wave of guilt and shock swept through my mind cause once i saw those near flat tits it made me feel like a fucking paedophile .

Given it was too late to go back and she was already wet and waiting for my white cock i went ahead anyway so i sucked her tits off and squeezed them dry. I also had fun using my cigarette lighter to burn marks onto those tiny tits of hers.

Like i said, no normal sane man would ever find asian girls hot based on those 'things' on their chest. (I didn't use the word breasts because that only applies to women will real tits on their chest)

Last edited:

James Dean

The oldest join date here
HSC
N/A
In addition, white guys who have been with asian girls will also know that they have incredibly tight small pussys as well, and depending on how big your dick is it can sometimes be quite uncomfortable ramming your cock-train up such a small tunnell. Imagine trying to wear size 7 shoes when you are a size 10 and you'll know what i mean....

If your a white guy and you decide to fuck the shit out of an asian girl like a mack truck , expect to get alot of blood on your cock as well after you furiously rip apart those small vaginas of theirs. Trust me, it can get quite disgusting. That is also why asian women are the highest carriers of sexually transmitted diseases.

One thing more you may also experience is that asian girls also tend have very small mouths, so that makes them very poor at cocksucking and giving blowjobs.
IF they can even open their mouths wide enough to cover the width of your cock, since the rest of their mouth is so small they probably won't be able to cover your whole cock with their mouths so in essence the most you can receive is 'half a blowjob' This has happened to me several times. Their mouths are too small so they can only suck half your dick.

No wonder in asian brothels they only charge $2.00 for a headjob, you get what you pay for......

"sucky sucky 2 dollar" ,"Me love you long time"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)