Asian guys going out with non-asian girls? (1 Viewer)

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Bendent said:
i was thinking about how crap asian guys look and this thread comes up.

btw asian guys in asia are better looking than here.
oh my gawd, race hater. :(

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
hyparzero said:
the fact is, some asians look like complete nerds. they don't groom properly, have the same hair styles and dress like a hobo..not being racist here since I'm asian, so yeah
I concur (yes to sound nerdy)

Bendent

HSC
no what971, the asian chicks are hotter. i like the asian female race.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
africans are the tallest though (in my opinion). Even the chicks.
I've never been to Africa.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Asian guys going out with non-asian girls?
I rarely see this situation, more commonly it's the other way around from my perspective. I would think this is due to the fact that there are more asian girls that non-asian men find attractive compared to the number of asian guys that non-asian girls find attractive.

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
I really cant see myself going out with a white chick. Have sex, yeah, but not going out in public.

-P_D

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
Riviet said:
I rarely see this situation, more commonly it's the other way around from my perspective. I would think this is due to the fact that there are more asian girls that non-asian men find attractive compared to the number of asian guys that non-asian girls find attractive.
That's becacuse there are still a lot of asian guys that look fucked up in the face, short, etc.
I really don't think it's a racial thing for western chicks to choose over other races than asians. It just simply comes down to individuals and simple chemistry. If you're a hot, tall asian dude with good body etc, there's no reason why an aussie chick wouldn't find you attractive. I mean come on, just look at some of the fat and short asian guys with a fat ass head hanging around their neck. They also need to grow some knees. I'm not kidding. Some of them don't have fully grown knees. That's why they walk like zombies.
Also, it's got to do with their attitude. A lot of them are like girls. I'm not talking about their image but rather the things they argue about with their friends. This is also why I always initially reject to befriends with Shanghainese guys. They just freak me out.
So, it's got nothing to do with rejecting the asian race. It's just getting sick and tiring to keep hearing asian guys complaining how they can't get some dates with aussie chicks.
But for you asian guys out there, I prefer asians anyday if they are equally attractive than some aussie chicks. Asian girls are just more fun to hang out with.

Bendent

HSC
T-mac01 said:
That's becacuse there are still a lot of asian guys that look fucked up in the face, short, etc.
I really don't think it's a racial thing for western chicks to choose over other races than asians. It just simply comes down to individuals and simple chemistry. If you're a hot, tall asian dude with good body etc, there's no reason why an aussie chick wouldn't find you attractive. I mean come on, just look at some of the fat and short asian guys with a fat ass head hanging around their neck. They also need to grow some knees. I'm not kidding. Some of them don't have fully grown knees. That's why they walk like zombies.
Also, it's got to do with their attitude. A lot of them are like girls. I'm not talking about their image but rather the things they argue about with their friends. This is also why I always initially reject to befriends with Shanghainese guys. They just freak me out.
So, it's got nothing to do with rejecting the asian race. It's just getting sick and tiring to keep hearing asian guys complaining how they can't get some dates with aussie chicks.
But for you asian guys out there, I prefer asians anyday if they are equally attractive than some aussie chicks. Asian girls are just more fun to hang out with.
my mum's best friend's son (in shanghai) is the hottest shanghainese/asian guy i've ever seen. but we must remain friends.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Bendent said:
my mum's best friend's son (in shanghai) is the hottest shanghainese/asian guy i've ever seen. but we must remain friends.
How come? :confused:

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
asian guys have insecurities or something...

if you actively seek to go out with a non-asian, then you'll probably get one.

its not a fact that white girls don't like asian guys, it's how YOU present yourself

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
Panda Bear said:

its not a fact that white girls don't like asian guys, it's how YOU present yourself
Actually I think it's a misconception to think Asian guys are insecure. Personally I think it's because they try to be perfect with themselves that it just gets into their nerves a lot of the times. Obvious they are no where as perfect as they would like to be. So there you go.

But I don't think asian guys on average would be any less confident than aussie guys if not more on judging their own abilities. Some aussie guys just don't give the shit if they end collecting garbage as a career. If you know what I mean.

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
Panda Bear said:

Just to add my last comment. Would you agree with me if I define insecurity as the fear of losing something? If so, then just for a comparison sake, aussie guys fear a lot less of what they might be losing, thus account for their more secure nature. That's not a definite sign of confidence even though the encourage of losing might be.

latvia

HSC
N/A
I wish less Asian guys would go out with non-asian girls. No offense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)