Asian guys going out with non-asian girls? (1 Viewer)

cfair

Banned
HSC
Schroedinger said:
WOW WE COULDN'T TELL YOU WERE ASIAN EVEN THOUGH YOU PUNCTUATE SHITTILY AND CAN'T FUCKING SPELL OR MAKE LOGICAL SENTENCES.

Why don't you Asian yourself to suicide, asshole.
oh cool i have an echo

Pace_T

HSC
i only noe of 1 guy who was non asian and he dated an asian. but she was very westernised or whatever u call it. she was the type of ganger that got everyones attention when she walked in the room.
but since i started uni ive seen non asian guys dating asian girls. no offense but they seem like theyre all that cool lol
as for an asian guy dating a non asian girl. well the closest ive heard of is my friend banging a euro chick. but hes very australianised as well. he acts like a wog and does wog things n it'd take a while to realise hes not euro unless u look at his surname lol.

v.i.v.i.e.n

HSC
mmm... personally, my preference: asians
more to relate to i guess... language wise, customs, and all
but i've been out with more non-asians (>__<)"
it think asian girl & caucasian/non-asian guy is more common
but i do know a few couples with asian guy & non-asian girl

anyhow these are my thoughts

interesting topic though

//Niix//

HSC
N/A
hey ive seen some hot asian guys! not many, but some.

//Niix//

HSC
N/A
Pace_T said:
i only noe of 1 guy who was non asian and he dated an asian. but she was very westernised or whatever u call it. she was the type of ganger that got everyones attention when she walked in the room.
but since i started uni ive seen non asian guys dating asian girls. no offense but they seem like theyre all that cool lol
as for an asian guy dating a non asian girl. well the closest ive heard of is my friend banging a euro chick. but hes very australianised as well. he acts like a wog and does wog things n it'd take a while to realise hes not euro unless u look at his surname lol.
lol whats his surname?

kristen250

HSC
my friend is asian and he said that he is never going to marry an australian girl because they get fat after being married......

beentherdunthat

HSC
Get an asian doll !!! Hel-lo I think they're up for 4000 pounds... comeon TROPHY WIFE MANIA :)

Sharleexx

HSC
Everyone is probably off-topic by now.

However,

I've found Asian guys to be attractive always, especially recently. Though, I'm not Asian-asian.. I'm brown. I think you call us south-east asians? perhaps?.. lol.

HSC
I saw such a couple walking holding hands at uni. I had never seen one before (I don't get out much as you can tell). They were cute yet odd.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
lol asian guy and an ebony chick
thats something i still need to see ^___^

T

trolloutaface

brogan77 said:
Fucking interracial couples ftmfw
qft.

I never thought I'd say this, but imo Italian/asian and Australian/asian people are really, really pretty/hawt

:eek:

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
mixed babies turn out to be damn hot! eg. jessica alba.

Pace_T

HSC
a baby half japanese and half chinese? yeah we'd so be able to tell that the baby's mixed.
not ^_^

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Eurasian girls are absolutely smoking. For this reason alone, I support asian/white couples.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)