Ask a S.P.R.O.U.T. (1 Viewer)

fatmuscle

HSC
Anything you would like to know about UTS courses (IT Courses in particularly)
Ask Kathleen or Jase

BUT TRY TO KEEP ALL YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!!!

JRasnier

so what happens if we ask about the i.t courses, in the faculty of i.t, place....do u chuck a spastic and spank them??? lolz...

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
or jase

or kath - but she's tiny... one time, she chucked a spastic at me because i threw fatmucle's tennis ball over his fence. She went ape at me, and thought it'd be a good idea to throw her shoe at me... of course, i caught it between my pectorials and threw that over the fence. all hell broke loose - then erin came, and i got knocked out

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
lol thanx Ian. Well I look at pretty much all the threads around the UTS forum, so I don't mind where you post. Keep it here if you want.

Come to UTS Advisory Day on 05/01/04!

Kathleen

fatmuscle SUX
HSC
huh will?? >_<

yups come advisory day on 05/01/04!

Winston

HSC
ok guys im a little stuck i had a strong intention for USYD Comp Sci but i have 1/2 and 1/2 comments i also have Bscit put down but your preferences have to be finalized by the 5th anyways and like well wtf i mean i wanted to come and have a look then finalize my decision im so lost i dont know if i should go to this UTS course or the USYD one, help!!!!

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
If you want an easier time and a more flexible course, then do BScIT at UTS. I know a few people doing Comp Sci at Usyd and they say its hard and they fail a few subjects here and there. UTS is more focused towards IT and have really great facilities too! I would definately recommend UTS! (that has nothing to do with you posting in the UTS forum :p).

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by jase-REX
If you want an easier time and a more flexible course, then do BScIT at UTS. I know a few people doing Comp Sci at Usyd and they say its hard and they fail a few subjects here and there. UTS is more focused towards IT and have really great facilities too! I would definately recommend UTS! (that has nothing to do with you posting in the UTS forum :p).

LOL! yeah and best of all i don't need to do maths at UTS omfg :p

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Yup NO maths (or very simple maths, like binary adding and coversions :p).

I have a friend who failed maths in his Comp Sci course like twice. He hates it.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by fatmuscle
just go to UTS

and check out our building

and chat to Admins :p

lol alright i think Mark's a little pissed after asking him the same questions a few gazillion times, now it's your turn! :p lol

well i duno, how's the programming in this course do u guys work in groups? :S my mum said that there are heaps of fobs, international wanky students who cant speak english and ill be really screwed if i end up working in a group with them, would that be true, or has it changed.

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
i think thats true - but not everyone's a foreigner. Like, those idiots usually stick together anyways.. coz no one understands them.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Big Willy
i think thats true - but not everyone's a foreigner. Like, those idiots usually stick together anyways.. coz no one understands them.

i don't wanna end up with a stupid fob, no offence, but i've met some of those china or taiwan people they're coniving people, not because they cant speak english but they have some sort shit ass behaviour the way they walk and shit, even though im chinese im more of hong kong chinese and not china chinese, but im born in australia, and yeah argghhh i remember a family friend bringing along some of those foreign exchange students who just cant speak english fair enough but they're all bludgy and lazy.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
A SPROUT is a Student Promotional Representative of UTS. So we basically try to "sell" UTS IT courses to students.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
OH, so THAT'S what you are. I'm interested in UTS science but none of you are looking in the Science forum. Will one of you go there and answer my thread?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)