• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Ask not what your arteries can do for you, but ask what you can do for your arteries (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
Re: Ask not what your arteries can do for you, but ask what you can do for your arter

NinjaSauce said:
Are you a doctor? Do you have any other physical/sporting/medicial/nursing achievements?

And a word for the wise... Generally there is an inverse relation to the amount you know, and the amount you claim to know. The more i learn, the more i realise i do not know. But it is nice to see you are educating us. ;)
fucking shut the hell up with your philosophical bullshit you twit.

i don't have to contribute anything. everything ive already contributed goes over 90% of peoples heads. seeing as how my original comment wasn't directed at you, but you're the only person reacting to it, leads me to believe that you're insecure with the knowledge you have.

congratulations. my physical, sporting and medical achievements are > yours. i'm also an astronaut so shut the hell up.

Nat3skiz

HSC
Re: Ask not what your arteries can do for you, but ask what you can do for your arter

boris said:
fucking shut the hell up with your philosophical bullshit you twit.

i don't have to contribute anything. everything ive already contributed goes over 90% of peoples heads. seeing as how my original comment wasn't directed at you, but you're the only person reacting to it, leads me to believe that you're insecure with the knowledge you have.

congratulations. my physical, sporting and medical achievements are > yours. i'm also an astronaut so shut the hell up.
head straight towards the sun please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)