Asking for PDF textbooks from teachers? (1 Viewer)

moonsuyoung

eng hater 101
HSC
Hi guys!
I was wondering if it's right to ask my teachers for online PDF of textbooks for senior years? Is that allowed or do I have to purchase my own?

helloworld!

HSC
yeah u can ask your teachers, orrrrrr just pirate it
Hello!

I believe that asking teachers for textbooks is a good idea in comparison to pirating them online. Most of the time, these online textbooks breach copyright rules and regulations and hence discredit the work the author put in into creating and publishing the book. Good luck! You can also go to the library when you want to consolidate what is taught in class!

- helloworld!

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
I'll just try beg to my teacher cause textbooks are so expensive in this economy #educationshouldbefree
Bro 😭 don't buy the textbooks unless u genuinely need it lmao. I spent ~$210 on maffs alone this yr and I haven't used any bc past papers just >>>>>>>>>. Just straight pirate it online or go to some sketchy website and download it from there

carrotsss

HSC
Hello!

I believe that asking teachers for textbooks is a good idea in comparison to pirating them online. Most of the time, these online textbooks breach copyright rules and regulations and hence discredit the work the author put in into creating and publishing the book. Good luck! You can also go to the library when you want to consolidate what is taught in class!

- helloworld!
whether you get it from a teacher or website you’re still having the exact same effect on the author/whatever, morally they’re equivalent 🤷

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
yep and i strongly advise against using websites like zlibrary because these arent allowed and can give you access to textbooks for free
everyone should be paying for textbooks
I think I've seen your signature 100 times but the fact that you're taking the piss out of what everyone normally puts still makes me laugh <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)