Asking out help (1 Viewer)

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
hey guys

i got a situation where i want to ask a girl with rose and chocolates.

we are good friends atm and are going to a dinnner alone and then the two of us are meet up with some of my friends to a movie.

i want to give her the rose and chocolate before the dinner, my heart wants me to do it but the head tells me not to do it on that date becos we will be meeting up with my friends who shes not farmiliar with after and that it was agreed to be a hanging out sort of night. wat u think o wise BOS junkies

Last edited:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
don't do it. seriously. no.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
if youre driving, and she can leave it in the car, do it...or perhaps do i when you drop her home...if you arent driving and she has no where to leave it, dont do it, also because you said it was a hanging out thing, so it isnt exactly a formal date

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
o nah its not a formal date, i was saying is it good if i turn up with roses and chocolate as a suprise. she will be doing the driving

(ps haha, objectively looking, we can never tell becos if she likes me it be good, if she dont, it wont. bu i just want to knwo from a girl if u didnt like the guy wats the most likely reaction)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
you two are friends aren't you? so why are you buying lovey dovey stuff for her? If you've got a thing for her, ask her out to a real date some other time. Right now it looks like a friend's thing. therefore, no flowers and no chocolate.

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
I think that sounds really sweet and I'd love that kind of crap. go for it. :)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
yeh..i'd feel really uncomfortable if i was given roses and chocolates etc. and then went out with the mates..coz they'd all be asking questions..it's not private..at the end of the 'date' would be fine..but since she's driving you've got no where to leave the stuff..so..yeh..do it another night dude..

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
Then again maybe tell her first and if she says she feels the same give her the roses and chocolates at a later date.

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
hmm miaomiao, see i understand wat jago means, it was meant to be a night out as friends,

but i want to do it, i might just do it, i mean most girls will appreciate it anyhows

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
well in that case, best of luck to ya. hope you come out of this better than you went in.

Jaydels

HSC
it sounds sweet, and i'd appreciate it even if i didnt feel the same way about the person
girls like to be made to feel special, well most

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
wouldn't it be awkward?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
well if ur going to do it and dont want to face all those questions from friends later on just be confident in what you did- dont shrug away and let them joke around....just say u wanted to give her the rose cause shes special

i mean if ur brave enough to give her roses and chocolates then the friends u can dismiss- sure there r more of them and they tlak behind ur back- theyre going to do it neways when u start going out....if anything it makes other guys who wouldnt dare do it jealous cause they cant express themselves openly like that

plus she will love it

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
*presents jaydels with a dozen roses and chocolates*

+

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
hahaha man, those things on Vday will cost 200 dollars,
well see im not scared of my freinds, its only going to be 2 of my friends after whom she hasnt met before,

im not scared to give her the stuff but i think im not going to do it for this occation now from wat most ppl say, simply cos i also thought since it was a friend thing (although i think she knows) and we are meeting up with ppl after it might be embarrasing for her either way if she accepts or turns it down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)