Asking out help (1 Viewer)

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
oh yea, definately
hmmm, im just not into the whole "i like you, i have to tell u that, now tell me how u feel" thing.

Hmmm might some how do it when we go out alone next time with out anyone, or send something small on valentines

D

ddm

i reckon you should go around to hers or have the stuff delievered the next day and say i had a really good time etc. blah blah etc. :cool:

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
lol break into her house and cover urself in chocy and roses with some cheesy music in the background

it has to wrk for someone

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
hahaha u cant be serious, probably get charged for breaking and entering :p

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Roses are good on a first date... I gave one on my first...
Hand it 2 her along with the chocolates and peck her on the cheek...
Btw, don't tryin get the long ones, get the smaller one...

D

ddm

thejosiekiller said:
lol break into her house and cover urself in chocy and roses with some cheesy music in the background

it has to wrk for someone
Saucy.......just make sure she sees u first. That would be reeellll nasty if her dad or other relative came in will ur there half naked with roses down ur shirt and chocolate everywhere...

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
ddm said:
Saucy.......just make sure she sees u first. That would be reeellll nasty if her dad or other relative came in will ur there half naked with roses down ur shirt and chocolate everywhere...

id also be hoping for a sister or mother

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
personally i wouldn't give a girl roses + chocolates on a first date, too cheesy and whatnot. Just go for a nice, energetic date with lot's of laughing, flirting and "innocent" touches here and there.
and by energetic i mean something active, like putt putt or something.

but that's just me.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
yeh..agreed..

i don't think ALL girls would appreciate it..coz i know i wouldn't..

do it later..it's a cute idea..but not on the first date..and especially not with your other two friends tagging along..

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
i wont do for this occasion like i said, probably vday or something

D

ddm

thats what i call playing the field.........
"hey babe dont' like u anymore, hooking up with ya mum" :eek:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
you want to ask her out? i say do it after, on the way home. when you get back to her car say you had a great night and give her the things. or when she drops you off at home say you have to go inside for something.

if you do it before you risk making her nervous

i like the person's idea about going over the next day and doing it as well.

v day is a good excuse to send something over.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Jago said:
you two are friends aren't you? so why are you buying lovey dovey stuff for her? If you've got a thing for her, ask her out to a real date some other time. Right now it looks like a friend's thing. therefore, no flowers and no chocolate.
yeah I agree.
Roses and chocolates is a nice idea but don't give them to her when you go out with your friends.
Maybe when you go out with your friends at the end of the night ask her out on a seperate date. When you go on the date with her it will be be nice to give her roses and chocolates then.
Or you could always wait to valentines day and send her something, it would be a nice suprise. But why wait, ask her on a date:)

S

Shuter

I will guarantee this situation will not end up working, no matter when or where he gives the roses, ever.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Shuter said:
I will guarantee this situation will not end up working, no matter when or where he gives the roses, ever.
Nah thats not true... dont be so hard!

But the roses will probably be inconsequential to the outcome.

aimstar555

HSC
it's a first date. if ya do the flowers/chocolates thing, she'll first think "how cute/thoughtful of you" then she may think your abit serious about pleasing her and for a girl, this can be a bit offputting, cause it could look like your trying abit too hard, even though u don't mean to. cause it looks more like a casual thing, save the gifts for the 2nd/3rd date and just have fun/get 2 know her during the first date.

if only my bf would do the flowers/chocolates thing more often

*signs and thinks "keep on dreaming"* :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)