benv

HSC
Well the computer i have...

2.6 C2duo
2GB ram
Decent basic gigabyte motherboard
The ATI Radeon HD 4350
etc etc

When i play assassins creed it works for sometime, about half an hour and then stops working and doesn't even open up
I then reformatted the computer and everything was well and good and the game started working again, and then the same thing happened so now i have no idea what the problem was because initially i thought it might have been a virus or something but unfortunately or not it isnt so yeah... no clue!!

My appologies if this was supposed to be posted in the games section

Gibbatron

HSC
N/A
have you maxed the settings??

It could be your graphics card overheating and automatically exiting the program, but i doubt it. Check it next time to be sure. If you cant find the temperature reading touch the card and see how hot it is. It could also possibly be the ram overheating.

I have a similar problem when i play mw2. Occasionally it just locks up and i think its cause the ram overheats. First thing I'd do would be to check how much airflow your case has and how cool it stays.

benv

HSC
have you maxed the settings??

It could be your graphics card overheating and automatically exiting the program, but i doubt it. Check it next time to be sure. If you cant find the temperature reading touch the card and see how hot it is. It could also possibly be the ram overheating.

I have a similar problem when i play mw2. Occasionally it just locks up and i think its cause the ram overheats. First thing I'd do would be to check how much airflow your case has and how cool it stays.
Hey I think you're right on the graphics card overheating because it worked again the next day. As for airflow, the only fan it has inside is the PSU one and that doesnt even affect the case temp anyway. Thanks, im going to install 2 fans now.

also What settings am i supposed to max?

Gibbatron

HSC
N/A
The craphics settings. You can find them in the options menu normally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)