Assesments throught the HSC year (1 Viewer)

dr.denk

HSC
IF you stuff up assesments in the HSC year could it stuff up your UAI??

Meaning if i get lets say, average of 60 in mathematics etc and then i boost my mark up to the mid to high eighties in the last half of the year, could i still get a GOOD UAI????

Im abit scared cause i dont know the prelim stuff to well and its all tested in the maths test coming up.

Actually, how much of the prelim work is tested in the CLASS TESTS and are they hard or simple questions??

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
It depends whether that stuff-up in a HSC assessment affects your ranks much. You can still get a good UAI if you maintain a high class rank, and do well in the HSC exam, because the internal assessment marks only really contribute to your UAI via the ranks you get in your class.

The preliminary content is not tested in the HSC exam, except in general, 2 unit and extension 1 maths, where up to 30% of the exam can consist of content from the preliminary course. so you should brush up on your preliminary maths, but

dr.denk

HSC
Thanks alot.

I dont know why im worrying aboutmy UAI so much. There are other ways to get into your course at uni lol.

I mean that high UAI doesnt determine my life, lol.

Thanks agin guys.

Beege

HSC
this is good to hear, i reckon i could top at least one of my subjects but i will still work to my full potential in every course.

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
True the UAI does not determine your life but I think sometimes we are made to believe that it DOES...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)