Assesmentt (1 Viewer)

nb2594

HSC
N/A
well i had my first maths assesment n i got 60 % and the highest was 95% but its weighting is 10 % do u think im stuffed for my hsc atar?

also i just did one geo assesment n im coming 5/6 am i stuffed for hsc atar or can i still do well if i do really well in the next assessments???

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Well what's your atar aim?

I wouldn't say you are stuffed, not in the least, especially if the geo was low weighting as well.

What's your school rank? And ATAR aim? How many in each sub? It'll help me give a more concentrated answer.

D94

HSC
N/A
So for maths, you're 3.5 marks behind first place. Best case scenario, you end up only 3.5% behind first place, which is pretty good, only if you work on it and improve.

nb2594

HSC
N/A
basically over 90. It was good it was only weighted 10 percent or I would be stuffedddd but I'm just going to change my study habits especially for maths I just have to do more practice... But thanks for the advice guyss

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Ohhh over 90, it's fine honestly. So much ahead. It would only be detrimental if you were like going for a 99 ATAR or something like that.

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
its only the first assessment and its low weighting so you wouldn't have stuffed your atar but you'll definitely need to improve your study habits for the next time. Try going hardcore on the next assessment to really get back with your rankings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)