Assessment Help (1 Viewer)

Khourym

HSC
Hey guys,

I have a business assignment due and its about the Qantas dispute. I dont really know what it is about, so could anyone please help me??

You can email me on madeleine.khoury@hotmail.com

Thankyou Madeleine

Examine

same
HSC
Though if we help you, you need to stay on Boredofstudies Business Studies :hammer: Only 3 active people ATM :(

Last edited:

Khourym

HSC
Hey guys sorry for the late reply, but the assignment states; This assignemtnis based on Human resources

Task Description:
Research the 2011 industrial disupte between Qantas, Australian and international Pilots association, Australian licensed Engineer's Association and the Transport Workers union.

Procedure:
Your report is to adress the following with regard the above dispute:
- Identify the stakeholders in the Qantas dispute
-Analyse the causes of the dispute and the strategies that were/are being used to resolve it
- Imagine you are a buisness consultant and you have been asked by the management of Qantas to suggest some appropriate Human resource strategies to improve this business. Justify your suggestions

Thanks so much !!!!

Regards Madeleine

Examine

same
HSC
That's odd, never heard of a school which started with Human Resources.

Examine

same
HSC
Hey guys sorry for the late reply, but the assignment states; This assignemtnis based on Human resources

Task Description:
Research the 2011 industrial disupte between Qantas, Australian and international Pilots association, Australian licensed Engineer's Association and the Transport Workers union.

Procedure:
Your report is to adress the following with regard the above dispute:
- Identify the stakeholders in the Qantas dispute
-Analyse the causes of the dispute and the strategies that were/are being used to resolve it
- Imagine you are a buisness consultant and you have been asked by the management of Qantas to suggest some appropriate Human resource strategies to improve this business. Justify your suggestions

Thanks so much !!!!

Regards Madeleine
Regarding your problem I'd highly suggest you read some of the newspaper articles of the Qantas Dispute first so you get the general gist of the topic.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-10-29/qantas-factbox/3608330

I haven't done Human Resources yet so that's my only tip, sorry. If I find anything I'll post it here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)