Assessment help (1 Viewer)

DjSmiG

HSC
hey i was wondering if someone had any articles or could keep an eye out for some that relate to the hospitality industry, like an event that happened that effects the hospitality industry in some way,

cheers

Lyndon

thanks hamo

HSC
DjSmiG said:
hey i was wondering if someone had any articles or could keep an eye out for some that relate to the hospitality industry, like an event that happened that effects the hospitality industry in some way,

cheers

Lyndon

hey mate
is this for you develope and update industry knowledge assessment where you have to compile a huge folder of industry information like phamplets n stuff?
Coz if it is, the best place to raid is your local visitor information center. They have it all, because tourist want the same stuff you do. Just go in and tax every phamplete you can find and keep it- store all your stuff together and near the due date (because usually you get a long time for this assessment) and sort through it all and find the most appropriate information and add it to your portfolio.
If this is the wrong assessment and you thinking "what is this chick ranting about!?" and your looking for articles- the best place is in your local newspaper- because at least every week there is some article about the hospitality,m and often the larger papers on the weekend have a cooking/hospitality/tourism segment or pull-out section. ANd in that section, there is many-a articles that are very sutible.

If all of what I have just written still dosnt apply-
everyone keep an eye out for articles for Lyndon! :D

HSC
Yeah thats true... Look thru the newspapers, or even better in "good living" mag of SMH... it has shitloads of stuff on hospo...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)