Assessment marks and overall impact on final results (1 Viewer)

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
Hi

I have only just completed the first term of year 12 and have received many good results in my assessments!

Legal - 90%
Adv Eng - 70%
Business Studies - 92%
2 Unit SOR - 85%

These are for my first assessments, i was wondering how they would affect me if i was to keep up with these great results? As they range from band 4 - band 6 marks! Im just curious to know cause if i do well in the assessments and in the hsc it will obviously overall positively impact my final mark in both my uai and subjects right?

Prosper

HSC
Raw assessment marks from your school will be scaled against how your school goes in the exams. Just thought you might like to know that.
For example in my IPT accelerated class in the trial we all got between 75-85% which as you know is band 4 - band 5. In the HSC however we got from 96-85 in the test which resulted in some very nice results (i.e. we had a 3rd in the state). Whoever gets the top mark for the exam, that mark will become the rank 1 in assessments' assessment mark. Do you understand?

accolade

HSC
if u keep those up you should get over 90 uai. but out of experience. i have to admit the most determining aspect of the hsc is really ur mark in the hsc, not these partial assessments which make up ur school component.

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
thankyou, well that gives me a varied opinion on that!

it is 50/50 school and hsc so it will obviously affect it overall!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)