Assessment Rank Order notice (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Your Assessment Ranks will be available from 4.00pm Friday 11 November on Students Online.

This is an opportunity to check your ranks are accurate. It is important you check as these rankings will be used in the calculation of your final marks.

What is my Assessment Rank Order notice?
After all HSC examinations have been completed, Students Online will provide you with your assessment rank order within each of your courses at your school. Your rank order is calculated from your assessment results in each of the courses you studied.

What can I do if I think there is a mistake relating to my rank order?
If you feel that your rank in any course is incorrect, you should contact your school as soon as possible. If necessary, you can apply to your school principal for a review. There is no provision for a review of the actual marks awarded for assessment tasks. Further details about reviews and appeals are on the assessment appeal form which can be obtained from your school.

What is an Assessment Rank Appeal to the Board?
If you are dissatisfied with the result of your school review of your course assessment rankings you can appeal to the Board against the decision. The Board then decides if the correct weightings were used, whether the school followed its own assessment program and that there were no clerical errors. If the appeal is upheld, the Board refers the matter back to the school for further review.

rayy_bann

HSC
Hmm...I kinda know my assessment ranks already judging from the awards ceremony where they practically stated first placers for subjects.

But I hope its the same tomorrow :L Like i don't want to go through the whole process of amending the problem.

What if they say "oops we made a mistake you're not first place in *insert subject* anymore". That would kill me so much consdering i'm not in such a high ranking school. :( Just gotta hope they get it right

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
This is contradictory some random schools, say 'Sefton', don't provide cumulative ranks. How so, would they know that their rank is accurate?

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
you'll have to trust them.. but they should provide you with the final overall rank though... :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)