Assessment tasks in one day (1 Viewer)

jessiej87

HSC
is there a limit to the amount of assessment tasks that there are allowed to be in one day??? because i have three major subjects all in one day, in periods one after another....

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
nah there isnt.. theres a few arguments which can go against you
- 2 weeks notice for the assessment is sufficient
- you shouldnt be leaving things till last minute
- subjects shouldnt be classified as 'major' as they all have around the same workload

its kinda like having 2 hsc exams in the same day.. u should really be well prepared for them way before the day

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
we were allowed at our school
but only for ones that were to be handed in
not actual tests

jessiej87

HSC
well mine are
legal - a speech + a report
english - analysis + creative + speech
Modern - in class (source analysis)

- plus we have just been notified that we are no longer having allocated times for legal and they changed it too random selection??

do i have an argument?

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
no limit that im aware of u can always take the day off and claim sickness but trust me source analysis exam for modern is easy, so dont go thru the hassles of illness/misadventure

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
At my school we were allowed to apply for an extension if we had too many. I had 9 assignments all due within 3 weeks at one point so I applied and they gave me a two week extension on 3 of them which was fine because 3 assignments in 2 weeks isnt so bad and the other 4 weren't too big if u take away the 3 other ones. So at my school (when I was there) lol it seems so long ago.... we were allowed to apply.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I dont think there is a limit as long as you have had sufficient time. My school didnt have a limit but one teacher, who i luckily had for 3 subjects, always checked if we had any other assesments on a day so he could schedule assesments on days where we had non

JumboKHS

HSC
iirc in my school we can be given any ammount of assesments as long as we dont have two of the same type due in on the same day. For example, we cannot be given 2 speeches to do in one day or 2 written exams in one day etc.

lala2

Banned
HSC
We are not allowed to have more than 2 assessments in any form per day except that a girl had 3 assessments due on the one day and two were hand in and one was in-class, and she didn't apply so she had to stay with the 3 assessments. But yeah, as cro_angel said, you should be well prepared.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)