Assessments Vs. HSC (1 Viewer)

suzielovesmikey

HSC
HEYZ EVERYONE Can you all help me??

If you have not done so well in school assessements, can you make up for them in the HSC exams??

Thanks guys

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
School Assessment Marks = 50% of your HSC

Exam HSC Marks (including any majorworks) = 50% of your HSC

depending on what you mean by "make up for them", I suppose so :)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
suzielovesmikey said:
If you have not done so well in school assessements, can you make up for them in the HSC exams??
Not only can you make up for them in the HSC exams, but you have the trials creeping up slowly which are usually worth a large chunk of your assessment marks and you can also improve your ranking and get some meaty marks. There is still time so don't give up.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
First welcome to BOS suzielovesmikey and good luck with your HSC\assessments.

50:50

Some wise advice already given, we are already more then halfway through the HSC if you have not done as well you thought there is still time to make up for it however as Riviet said don't put all your eggs in one basket (being the HSC exams) try to improve your mark in all your studies to send away the best possible rank & assessment mark.

The HSC 'tries' to provide a balance for those students who excel in exams yet struggle in assessments or vice verse but it is still in your best interests to try your best in both the HSC and assessments.

Nice Photoshop editing their Riviet!

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
hmmm... i thought that internal rank was everything? and the external depended on that? :s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)