Assessments (1 Viewer)

Bl0nDi3

HSC
this year ive completely screwd up ..as in 50% marks on assessments so i jus wana know from past hsc students is there any chance of me getting 95+ mark???????? i do 2 extentions (maths n eng), chem(70%), bus.studies, textiles and i have bout 60% worth of assessments left to do except textiles which depends only on my major work and my hsc exam

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Try to save analysing your marks until after the HSC exams, right now you should focus on studying to your maximum potential. It is still early in the HSC to repair things the subjects you want to do well in.

The more you think about what UAI you might get, the less time you spend studying, and less concentration of what you are studying. I know it's hard not to think of it, but try your best.

You still are on track of your goal, it's up to you to make it happen.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Ragerunner said:
Try to save analysing your marks until after the HSC exams, right now you should focus on studying to your maximum potential. It is still early in the HSC to repair things the subjects you want to do well in.

The more you think about what UAI you might get, the less time you spend studying, and less concentration of what you are studying. I know it's hard not to think of it, but try your best.

You still are on track of your goal, it's up to you to make it happen.
very nice advice!!

*runs off to study*

tigerian

HSC
N/A
Bl0nDi3 said:
this year ive completely screwd up ..as in 50% marks on assessments so i jus wana know from past hsc students is there any chance of me getting 95+ mark???????? i do 2 extentions (maths n eng), chem(70%), bus.studies, textiles and i have bout 60% worth of assessments left to do except textiles which depends only on my major work and my hsc exam
I teach HSC english and Modern history. if you'd like to send them to me I'll have a look at them and send comments. Keep a copy!!

Ian

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)