Assignment Excuses (1 Viewer)

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
what is the most ludicrous, best or reliable excuse you have used for late assignments or homework and have they worked?

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
Just say that you typed it up and put it on a disc, but then you got to school and the disc wasn't working. Or type the first page of the assessment and say that your computer crashed before you could print out the rest. Or you could say that your imaginary friend force you to burn the assessment, and told you to kill anyone who stood in your way.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Well, once I just repeatedly pasted weird ASCII characters over and over again and told me teacher "well, looks like it must have been corrupted". It worked.

But it was year 10, so hey.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
You wouldn't believe how easy doctor's certificates are to get. Just fake it.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
my female tenantsaid she failed her national entrance exams in china because her air con broke down in summer

Carcus

HSC
excuses are becoming more and more easy as more and more technology becomes involved, just "save" your work onto a floppy or cd that you know prior is already screwed and bring it in, tell your teacher you couldnt print it off because the only cd/floppy you have left is corrupted and youll have to wait till you can buy some more, and if they dont belive you and want proof, take them to the computer and you WILL be able to prove it! :cool:

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
You cant use technology excuses anymore at my school. The policy basically is that excuses such as the disk is corrupt are not accepted. The responsibility is on the student to have backup copies and to bring a hardcopy of the assignment. IF the student fails to do this and consquently dosent hand the assignment in, then you loose 20% a day......no excuses.

Carcus

HSC
Deus said:
You cant use technology excuses anymore at my school. The policy basically is that excuses such as the disk is corrupt are not accepted. The responsibility is on the student to have backup copies and to bring a hardcopy of the assignment. IF the student fails to do this and consquently dosent hand the assignment in, then you loose 20% a day......no excuses.
your school is way strict for my likeing brother, im sure glad i dont go there, how dyu cope?

Carcus

HSC
markmooks said:
I took one of my doctors certs and went to Kinko's and made a ton of blanks.. I used to give them out to mates who were in the shit with stuff..
you are an absolute champ, id love to have known you during my school life, due to it nearly being OVER, it seems hardly worthwile :D

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Carcus said:
your school is way strict for my likeing brother, im sure glad i dont go there, how dyu cope?

easy, you simply just do the work on time.

Out in the business world they aint going to accept silly excuses like a broken disk. A deadline is a deadline.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i just get over it and say i forgot it
then hand it in the next day
(after ive spent the whole night doing it)

once i had to record a speech on to a casette and hand it in the next day
i forgot about it..i had no recorder so i went to my friends house at 2am and did it there
lol

Carcus

HSC
Deus said:
easy, you simply just do the work on time.

Out in the business world they aint going to accept silly excuses like a broken disk. A deadline is a deadline.
ummm, this thread asks for excuses when you dont have it ready, in SCHOOL, no reference to the business world, and by the time we get a job, something called MATURITY has set it and hence we will get things done when due, and as for you riddles :p

Riddles

4th Gen. Ford Supporter
good question! u can ask me that if we get there
HSC
Carcus said:
ummm, this thread asks for excuses when you dont have it ready, in SCHOOL, no reference to the business world, and by the time we get a job, something called MATURITY has set it and hence we will get things done when due, and as for you riddles :p
um...carcus....u shouldn't be talking about maturity, cos u don't even know the meaning of the word. and shouldn't u be saying to me :mad:

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Carcus said:
oh well, *patinently waits for maturity to kick in*

at least you seem to like Lennon :p!

Carcus

HSC
ummmmmm, of course i dont know about it yet, because i havent reached it yet, clearly neither have you, thats why, if you read properly i said, by the time we reach business world age, we will be mature, hence i used future tense, you cant help it if ur stupid!

Riddles

4th Gen. Ford Supporter
good question! u can ask me that if we get there
HSC
Carcus said:
ummmmmm, of course i dont know about it yet, because i havent reached it yet, clearly neither have you, thats why, if you read properly i said, by the time we reach business world age, we will be mature, hence i used future tense, you cant help it if ur stupid!
i know that carcus, y do u think i talk really simply for u? and u will never reach maturity at the rate ur going

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)