assignment -> social and ethical issues (1 Viewer)

masteraal

question. i have to discuss social and ethical issues of going from a manual paperbased system to a completely computerised one. all i have atm is privacy, copyright, ergonomics and changing nature of work. what else could i mention?

thanks a lot

masteraal

nevermind...i found answers
for ppl who need it here some

Impact of computers, applications, and benefits, copyright, privacy, computer crime, constitutional issues, risks of computer falures, evaluating reliability of computer models, trade and communications in the global village, computers in the workplace, responsibilities of the computer professional.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
maybe how ur computer provides for disabled people.
and why is ur school asking u to make a manual paperbased system- very different to our school

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
I agree, also the sylabus may be another reference- for our project we used the topics from relevant parts of the sylabus
i.e. imformation processes- then discuss

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Originally posted by Huratio
and why is ur school asking u to make a manual paperbased system- very different to our school
as i said in the other thread, every school is different, also he is refering to the yr12 HSC course which requires understanding of many different information systems, paper based is one of them, he is not making a paper based system, he is trying to retain the theory behind it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)