• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

assignments at Uni (1 Viewer)

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
I'm a last-minute-all-nighter........:D......... And I always get good marks. But one of my school friends tried to copy my style once....and guess what....he "F"ed BIG time. He hated me for influencing him to do it last minute.:D:eek:

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
natstar said:
nah uni is harder..much
I disagree.

I'm finding everything about uni to be much easier than high school. Assignments are always going to be easier in my opinion, because you're doing subjects you're interested in. Therefore you'll be interested in doing the work since you're learning.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Year 12 you could get away with basically using your class textbook or an excel book.

At uni I had to do an assignment with atleast 30 resources, 15 journals, 10 websites and 5 textbooks.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Cape said:
Year 12 you could get away with basically using your class textbook or an excel book.

At uni I had to do an assignment with atleast 30 resources, 15 journals, 10 websites and 5 textbooks.
I disagree.. at my school u couldnt

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
choking.....assignmentzzzz....ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz...........every week? that sound horrible....LOL...

Acid

HSC
poloktim said:
I disagree.

I'm finding everything about uni to be much easier than high school. Assignments are always going to be easier in my opinion, because you're doing subjects you're interested in. Therefore you'll be interested in doing the work since you're learning.
Maybe the fact that you're going to Uni of Woolongong has something to do with it. :)

smallcattle

HSC
so where is the time for part time job?????? where is the time for hanging-out with friends?? or gf/bf??

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Acid said:
Maybe the fact that you're going to Uni of Woolongong has something to do with it. :)
Hurr. Maybe the fact that I'm not a lazy fucker now (like I was in high school), has something to do with it. Or the fact that I enjoy the subjects I do, which makes doing work that little bit more fun. :) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)