Astrology (1 Viewer)

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Friends, this is one of my favorite hobby. I crave for this particular thing. Infact, have gone into depth of this subject. On internet I have searched an amazing site where you can calculate your birth chart for free. And you'll see how true it tells all about your life. Just do it for you!

www.0800-horoscope.com

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
This is for the people who have rep me -ve for this. Yuck. How can you say NO, no for what?? Just explain yourself, are you against astrology or what, or you didn't find the 'birth chart' service???? :angry:

badquinton304

HSC
This is for the people who have rep me -ve for this. Yuck. How can you say NO, no for what?? Just explain yourself, are you against astrology or what, or you didn't find the 'birth chart' service???? :angry:
No. Astrology is founded by no solid evidence and it is completely illogical. Twins born at the same time have completely different personalities. The idea of such distant celestial bodies having an effect on an individual personality is absurd.

Zeroes

HSC
No. Astrology is founded by no solid evidence and it is completely illogical. Twins born at the same time have completely different personalities. The idea of such distant celestial bodies having an effect on an individual personality is absurd.
No, astrology is real. The gravitational effects of the planets at different times of the year effect the development of the brain in fetuses.

tiggaman

HSC
Whether there is an influence or not anyone claiming to be able to interpret this or make predictions have no credibility.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
No, astrology is real. The gravitational effects of the planets at different times of the year effect the development of the brain in fetuses.
Hahahahahahaahhahahaahha what. Oh dear. Prove it.

Last edited:

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Hey breaking I have always found you disagreeing with me. :( What's troll about this topic, if you don't believe in astrology it doesn't mean it's all wrong and all the people who believe are morons!!!!

badquinton304

HSC
Hey breaking I have always found you disagreeing with me. :( What's troll about this topic, if you don't believe in astrology it doesn't mean it's all wrong and all the people who believe are morons!!!!
It's really not a matter of belief.

Zeroes said:
A WILD TROLL APPEARS

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Astrology is the discarded placenta of modern astronomy. We have no need for such pseudo-science.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
LOL astrology is a bunch of shit. It's so vague obviously the event stated will happen to someone.

HSC
I don't believe in astrology. It's essentially based on cold reading and connections we make. I do, however, like to read my horoscope if it's in a magazine or something lol.

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
People don't believe in astrology coz they don't know the basics of it. If you just start getting into it you'll see yourself changing your views about it. And it all starts with just getting your birth chart done. If you still think I'm talking stupid just try once or don't reply here please. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)