Astronomy (1 Viewer)

tennille

HSC
aim54x said:
HEY ALL I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

astro has been good eh???
who has any idea bout the quiz nxt wk????
No...probably all on the stuff that we did in the tutorials.

tennille

HSC
I don't think so. Apparently the only thing that counts for the tutorials is the presentation.

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
We have quizzes?

Haha shit, I've been sleeping thru the lectures, and tutes is just listening to presentations =/

tennille

HSC
We have one quiz (probably next week, if you get the solar viewing done this week).

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
Hrmm I just heard the quizzes aren't assessible...

is that true?

Bleh, I still got my night viewing shit to do coz I was sick for my last one >.<"

machiavel

HSC
What's the night viewing assigment like? I'm thinking of doing astronomy but my vision is shite, so I'd probably fail the assignment.

Sweet Angel

HSC
night viewing is not too bad, when i did it the guys who ran it pretty much gave u all the answers. I have no recollection of the quiz that tennile is talkin about, we did the course in 2005.

just remember final exam, tut presentation, essay and night viewing project as major assessments.

aim54x

XccenTRiX
lost in the mists of time, shrouded by thought
HSC
Sweet Angel said:
night viewing is not too bad, when i did it the guys who ran it pretty much gave u all the answers. I have no recollection of the quiz that tennile is talkin about, we did the course in 2005.

just remember final exam, tut presentation, essay and night viewing project as major assessments.
lol stupid me didnt even realise to check if i was signed in as myself. My lil sisters account

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)