ASX Sharemarket Game (1 Viewer)

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
THE TIME HAS COME TO REGISTER FOR THE ASX SHAREMARKET GAME SPONSORED BY VANGUARD INVESTMENTS!

Registrations for the Game are now open for anyone over the age of 18 who is an Australian resident, to gain some hands-on experience in 'trading' and prepare for the 'real' world of share investment.

GREAT CASH PRIZES TO BE WON!
The concept is easy - you are given a hypothetical $50,000 to invest in the sharemarket over a ten- week period from 1 October to 10 December 2003*. The player with the highest final Game portfolio value in Australia will win the national prize of $5,000**. First prize in each state division is $1,000 and enrolment to four ASX Share Investment classes.

HOW TO ENTER
If you would like to play, go to http://www.asx.com.au/asx/myasx/register.do?serviceCode=SMG1 and enter your username and password. Choose ASX Sharemarket Game from this page and then complete the Game entry form.

DON'T MISS OUT!

Registrations may close prior to 30 September 2003 if the maximum number of entries is reached (20,000), so register now to avoid disappointment.

Trading starts 1 October 2003*.

If you have any queries, please contact ASX Customer Service on 1300 300 279.

Good luck!

Ingrid Maling and Maree Lawson
e learning Coordinators

*Dates subject to change without notice.
** $5,000 includes $4,000 cash prize for obtaining highest value Game portfolio Australia wide and $1,000 cash prize for obtaining highest value Game portfolio in participant's state/ territory division.

kt san

i entered in yr 9 or 10
and i remember doing bad at shares, no loses, cause there was a sudden jump in our quantas shares, but taht's it

Squirrel

i am proud to say that last year my sindicate came absolutely last. we ended up with minus $20000. intentionally.

parry

i had a go at this once, i went from 46000 to 57000 in a few weeks, so i was pretty happy with that

PG5

HSC
we ended up with a ranking of about 200 in aust. before and inside the 100's in nsw... pretty good...

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Our school always losses...well in Year 9.

Some Selective school always win....
WHY!!!!

scarlettSmith

HSC
I am an investor and look forward to invest in asx dividend stocks also. I know it can be the best deal for my investment which I got from asx listed companies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)