Asylum seeker murdered after returning to Afghanistan (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
It's a chance I'm sure this lovely man would have been willing to take. :eek:

bad troll! bad!
And I'm sure the lovely Department of Immigration and Citizenship deemed it that he wouldn't be killed back in Afghanistan.

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
EDIT: Where are all those liberal party fags now? Too busy defending interwebs freedoms to care about people dying thanks to their policies.
lol x 1000000

The real solution is to completely and utterly destroy the Taliban

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
I want Howard, or whoever was responcible, prosecuted for manslaughter and criminal negligence.

EDIT: Where are all those liberal party fags now? Too busy defending interwebs freedoms to care about people dying thanks to their policies.

No wonder you'll lose cleanly at the next federal election.
i dont care hey

what did he have to offer the community?
NOTHING

oh lol lets let all of afghanistan immigrate coz they live in a shit hole, idk, makes me appreciate being able to wear underpants in public

HSC
This nebuchan guy is filth imo, hes got to be some sort of arab / piece of shit

Lentern

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
I want Howard, or whoever was responcible, prosecuted for manslaughter and criminal negligence.

No wonder you'll lose cleanly at the next federal election.
It was Paul J Keating who initiated the terrible policy.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Lentern said:
It was Paul J Keating who initiated the terrible policy.
^Good point

ITT: Aryan and Shroedinger lead the douchebag brigade. come on mods, ban his new account too :uhhuh:

HSC
Rageeb said:
^Good point

ITT: Aryan and Shroedinger lead the douchebag brigade. come on mods, ban his new account too :uhhuh:
Hey it's that guy who hates freedom of speech.

Keep in mind it's not John Howard's fault this guy is dead. How dare you besmirch the name of John Howard an Australian hero. You filthy mooslimpigs always had it against the great man. No wonder you mooslimpigs aren't accepted by real Australians.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
Hey it's that guy who hates freedom of speech.

Keep in mind it's not John Howard's fault this guy is dead. How dare you besmirch the name of John Howard an Australian hero. You filthy mooslimpigs always had it against the great man. No wonder you mooslimpigs aren't accepted by real Australians.
lol aww, freedom of speech? someone's a bit bitter about their ban. cheer up :p!

btw: i'm agnostic, not a mooslim :rolleyes:. and before you rant about how i support labor or something; i stopped after they started trying to bring in the looney internet censorship idea.

HSC
Rageeb said:
lol aww, freedom of speech? someone's a bit bitter about their ban. cheer up :p!

btw: i'm agnostic, not a mooslim :rolleyes:. and before you rant about how i support labor or something; i stopped after they started trying to bring in the looney internet censorship idea.
I got banned because the Goderator didn't like me calling the Bible fanfic.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
I got banned because the Goderator didn't like me calling the Bible fanfic.
alrite, i'll admit - that's a pretty unfair thing to get banned for. assumed you got banned for getting a bit too hardcore with someone who didn't share your point of view, i wasn't aware you get banned for your opinions on this forum.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
withoutaface said:
Thread should be moved to L&OB.
Not really. There is plenty of room for discussion and this is an uncommon, newworthy article, despite what you may think.

but i shouldn't expect much difference from a young liberal, i do confess. :uhoh:

Lentern

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
The let it be Paul J Keating who burns!
I'll drink to that. Seriously it annoys me when people talk of him as like the last true champion of multiculturalism, how great he was with migrants and with reconciliation etc. He introduced mandatory detention ffs, he did what Howard wanted but Fraser thought was overkill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)