ATAR 99.15| State Rank for English| HIGHLY EXPERIENCED| Maths/english/bio and others! (1 Viewer)

ros_lyn

HSC
Hey guys,

I'm a 2010 HSC graduate with more than two years of experience working at a tuition center in Hurstville.

I offer coaching for the following subjects:
- Standard English: Ranked 5th in NSW, have experience teaching the following texts:
[Belonging] Peter Skrzynecki, The Joy Luck Club; [Module A] Run Lola Run; [Module B] Wilfred Owen poems, Cosi; [Module C] Educating Rita, The Story of Tom Brennan
Will help you greatly with improving how to tackle comprehension questions, even if you're a slow reader, etcetc. lol!

- 2U and 3U Maths: HSC Mark 96 and 94 respectively, ranked 3rd internally for 2U (StGGHS), can offer detailed, step-by-step explanations.

- Biology: Ranked 2nd internally, very experienced in teaching all topics and electives (over 2 years experience), have detailed notes on each of the dot points and I can assist in improving your notemaking and rote learning skills!

- Japanese Continuers: (HSC 93, ranked 3rd internally) I can help you to grasp and combine complex grammatical structures, to get top band in writing!:thrust:

- Visual Arts: (HSC mark 95, ranked 5th internally, artwork exhibited in ArtExpress) I can help with art theory to give complex and outstanding artwork analysis. Can also help provide tips for your BOW.

RATE IS $30/hour per person. I will teach a local library (Hurstville or Kogarah preferred)
Tutoring for Maths and English are also offered for any level (primary to year 11) at $25 per hour.

Please feel free to contact me on 0466 605 598 at any time (please send SMS); or email me at: roslynliao@hotmail.com.

Thanks!!!:spin::wavey:

Last edited:

ros_lyn

HSC
Re: ATAR 99.15| State Rank for English| HIGHLY EXPERIENCED| Maths/english/bio and oth

:):):):):):):):):)

ros_lyn

HSC
Re: ATAR 99.15| State Rank for English| HIGHLY EXPERIENCED| Maths/english/bio and oth

:):):):):):):):):):):)

ros_lyn

HSC

:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

hayabusaboston

HSC

Holy Shit! 99+ with standard english! christ u must be good!

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC

You can chat through PM. Further spamming in threads like these will result in additional infractions.

Last edited:

perfect6768

HSC

bump for excellent results

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)