ATAR 99.90, Modern history (98) essays for sale (1 Viewer)

chanw1

HSC
ATAR 99.90, multiple full marks/ almost full marks HSC Modern History essays for sale. Modern History mark = 98. Topics include: Cold War (16 essays) ($40), Leni Riefenstahl (6 essays)($10), Germany (18 essays) ($40).

Each topic folder contains essays from a variety of questions, so it is extremely comprehensive and very very good study material for modern history students wishing to perform well/ or if you wish to, you can just memorise the essays and you can definitely obtain a high mark for those stressing out or cramming at the moment.

Proof of marks/ samples of essays provided upon request.

Please contact at: raychan0318@gmail.com

Screen Shot 2015-07-26 at 10.08.19 pm.pngScreen Shot 2015-07-26 at 10.07.52 pm.pngContact at

_rakelt

HSC
you didn't even spell propaganda properly....

_rakelt

HSC
and its gleichscaltung ? u forgot an extra 'c'

amalrabbani

HSC
Hi also in some of your posts you say you received a 96 and in others a 98?

jojosiwa123

HSC
cuz ppl are doubting his marks. if he's actually faking it then that's embarrassing. if he's telling the truth then it's a bit tragic that people aren't believing him. like that first reply "bullshit 98" kinda hurt me
nah u would be surprised ive literally personally been screwed over by someone lying about their atar (yup embarrassing lol)... people do lie and its pretty fking sucky but I guess they need the money....

Vitrecan

HSC
nah u would be surprised ive literally personally been screwed over by someone lying about their atar (yup embarrassing lol)... people do lie and its pretty fking sucky but I guess they need the money....
I always felt a bit iffy to paying for anything edumacation. If they needed money, they could always tutor.

jojosiwa123

HSC
I always felt a bit iffy to paying for anything edumacation. If they needed money, they could always tutor.
same and from looking at most of the notes ive bought honestly its better to just write it yourself just for peace of mind...I guess selling sht is much faster though and no commitment u just get ur money then dip

大きい男

HSC
cuz ppl are doubting his marks. if he's actually faking it then that's embarrassing. if he's telling the truth then it's a bit tragic that people aren't believing him. like that first reply "bullshit 98" kinda hurt me
I think he's legit. Wai Man Raymond Chan from NBHS got 6 band 6's in 2012 (evidencing the 99.90) but he might be exaggerating the modern history mark- in his older posts he said he got 96.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)