ATAR Aim & desired uni course (1 Viewer)

Which uni faculty?

• Total voters

apollo1

Banned
HSC
lol m8 you have a year to go.

Also lol shadowdude i have pretty much the same rep as you from 1/3 of the post count so I suggest you stop bragging about your rep bar, particularly as you are sad enough to imply a rep bar on an internet forum corresponds to the size of one's penis.
the posts in the non-school section are not counted. and shadowdude posts there a lot. and why are we even talking about rep bars?

mirakon

nigga
HSC
the posts in the non-school section are not counted. and shadowdude posts there a lot. and why are we even talking about rep bars?
shadowdude was boasting about how he had more authority than XTSquared because of his rep bar

Exotic

HSC
Desired course International Studies/Business and Commerce at UWS, ATAR 70. What i want to get is 80, just for my own satisfaction.

Aykay

HSC
Uni Grad
My dream: Combined Comm/Law at USyd - 99.7
I'm not going to get it though, but I may come close if I give it all I've got.

apollo1

Banned
HSC
My dream: Combined Comm/Law at USyd - 99.7
I'm not going to get it though, but I may come close if I give it all I've got.
ur doing high scalin subjects, so u hav a gud chance

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
Aiming for a 99.7+, Bachelor of Arts (majoring in French Studies & Music)/Laws at USYD.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
lol m8 you have a year to go.

Also lol shadowdude i have pretty much the same rep as you from 1/3 of the post count so I suggest you stop bragging about your rep bar, particularly as you are sad enough to imply a rep bar on an internet forum corresponds to the size of one's penis.
Oh so he can make personal attacks at my expense but I can't do the same to him. ok then

shadowdude was boasting about how he had more authority than XTSquared because of his rep bar
No, that's what you're reading into it.

eric_

HSC
Aiming for 95.00+, not idea for Uni courses :I

thorax94

HSC
Is it weird if I still don't know what I want to do? I went to open days, careers expo and talked to my Year's advisor and Careers advisor but really just gave me more options. Didn't really help me. I wish I was one of the people who just grew up knowing what they wanted to do when they get older.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Is it weird if I still don't know what I want to do? I went to open days, careers expo and talked to my Year's advisor and Careers advisor but really just gave me more options. Didn't really help me. I wish I was one of the people who just grew up knowing what they wanted to do when they get older.
No, I didn't know what I wanted to do firmly when I was in Year 12. I followed my Chemistry teacher's advice to do a Science degree and go from there - and now I've figured out what I kinda want to do... nothing definite yet though.

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A
lol there's nothing weird about that.. I know heaps of people that's like that. Just start with what you like, it's generally easier to start to eliminate career options form there..

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Not at all. You don't need to absolutely decide until after you get your ATAR.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Well, my aim is 99.95, for the Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery combined degree at Sydney Uni, but I realise now I would be extremely depressed with less than 99, eg 98, because there would be a tiny voice saying "Haha you got nine eight. You could have had nine nine, but you got nine eight." Just that little tiny bit off the two 9's would be depressing.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)