ATAR Estimate 2.0 (1 Viewer)

Jakulore

HSC
Hey! Since we are closer to the HSC and I have a better idea of where my marks and ranks are now I was wondering if I could get an ATAR estimate?

School Rank: Around 250
English Advanced: 1/22
English Extension: 1/5
Ancient History: 4/13
Biology: 2/18
Legal Studies: 1/12
Food Technology: 1/10

I know that since I have a smaller cohort it and my school rank isn't amazing that it is difficult to get a truly accurate prediction but any would do nonetheless.

It is unfortunate as I was quite sick during my Half yearly exams so I lost my rank in Biology, though I am only 1% behind 1st so I am sure that (assuming I do not get sick again) I can reclaim my rank (or at the very least, hold on to Rank 2).

In regards to Ancient, it is the class I am worried least about as my classmates who outrank me are very competitive and I don;t want to have to sacrifice my other subjects like some do just to get the top rank in Ancient. Nonetheless, my teacher who generally produces at least 3-6 band 6's each year has told me that even with rank 4 she can see me getting around a 94, which is why I don't worry too much.

Finally, in the past 5 years my school has gotten three State rankings in Food Tech so my teacher predicts I will get around a 97 and 98 and will quite possibly get one for the subject as well, though obviously that doesn't guarantee a top mark.

So anyway, please let me know what you all think :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)