• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

ATAR Estimate.. Can I get 90? (1 Viewer)

George_oner

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, just finished my trials which were okay.. I was wondering whether it is possible to reach 90 with these ranks/marks. School rank was around 400 last year, but not one person received a band 6 in any subject.. This year we are looking a lot better (around 10% of students receiving a few band 6's) so it is hard to tell where we will be placed. My ranks/marks are:

English standard: 3/30 75%
Mathematics: 1/7 90%
Ext 1: 3/4 80%
Biology: 1/20 90%
Physics: 3/9 85-90% (only 3 marks behind first)
Chemistry: 2/9 75%

Would this be possible. and if not what would the main areas of improvement need to be?

Thanks in advance :)

deswa1

HSC
Hey guys, just finished my trials which were okay.. I was wondering whether it is possible to reach 90 with these ranks/marks. School rank was around 400 last year, but not one person received a band 6 in any subject.. This year we are looking a lot better (around 10% of students receiving a few band 6's) so it is hard to tell where we will be placed. My ranks/marks are:

English standard: 3/30 75%
Mathematics: 1/7 90%
Ext 1: 3/4 80%
Biology: 1/20 90%
Physics: 3/9 85-90% (only 3 marks behind first)
Chemistry: 2/9 75%

Would this be possible. and if not what would the main areas of improvement need to be?

Thanks in advance :)
If no one in your school got a B6 in any subject, by definition your school is ranked last as they rank based on B6's. Can you please check into your school because any ATAR estimate will be off unless we have relatively accurate details about your school.

George_oner

HSC
N/A
Okay, i just found out that we had two, one in general maths and one in computing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)