ATAR Estimate PLEASE!!! (1 Viewer)

LightXT

HSC
Uni Grad
lol m8s...you see, atar is a way to validate your life. Because, after you finish Med or Law, and end up either as a dead end public doctor making 150k max while working 70 hours a week or a shitty lawyer who does comp claims for bogans, you will look back and say "I remember when I got that 99.90". And you will wear that badge with pride.
This, from a UNSW Med student?

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
99.8+

Why you do so many units when you have 4 units already epically in the bank!!!

Is the median ATAR at Ruse seriously 99.35 :0

enoilgam

HSC
I reakon you will probably get 99.95. I think you will get about 95 in Chem and english advanced, plus 96 in both MX1 and 2. In combination with your 97 in physics and 98 in agriculture, that should be enough to push you over the line.

LightXT

HSC
Uni Grad
I reakon you will probably get 99.95. I think you will get about 95 in Chem and english advanced, plus 96 in both MX1 and 2. In combination with your 97 in physics and 98 in agriculture, that should be enough to push you over the line.
I'm pretty sure the internal percentages don't matter...it's only the rank. The Physics and Agriculture are heaps good but I don't think this guy is in the top 15 overall internally, and I'm pretty sure even Ruse doesn't have that many getting .95. I coukd be wrong though.

enoilgam

HSC
I wasnt looking at percentages. Thats just what I estimate he will get in those subjects based on his rankings. Getting 97 overall in physics and 98 in agriculture is huge, and given their scaling, they will probably count towards his ATAR. Also, since he is doing 10 units this year, 4 wont count. I reakon that economics and his worst 2 units of maths will be excluded. So his score in the remaining six units which count will probably be in the mid to late 90's. Thats mainly why I estimated him so high.

Just adding on to my initial post, its really difficult to estimate ATARs from people who go to James Ruse, because the school always does so much better then the rest of the state. Like the difference between Ruse and the second best school is way larger then the difference between the second best school and third best. So getting a good idea of exactly where a ruse student sits based on there rankings is very difficult

Last edited:

Aindan

HSC
around 99.85

btw i think 10 or so people got .95 last year at ruse ;O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)